Hello, newb here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, newb here!

Hello everyone, i will try to keep this post clean and short so everyone can level with me and give me honest opinions!

Alright so first of all i have an average size, sitting at a little over 6 inch and 5 girth or more will get exact measure soon. Alright i have had sex with many woman and considering my size i can feel the other girls vagina weather it fits tight or not!

I met an asian girl and with pure honestly and intent, i lover her. Now, personally i dont care much about size. BUT my gf was virgin before me first few seconds i can tell she was virgin aside from the blood ofc but within just few minutes i notice her vagina was VERY wet and felt a little gaped. So ofc i had to get to the bottom of this. i offered my girl to use a toy because i had the assumption she needed to be filled more... at first she said get my size few minutes later ask her again and what do you know she says ok get bigger one if you want. she asked me for a 7 inch toy (after some talking we decided not to it do tho). its at this point that i realize how much i love her because i just wanted to curl up and shiver... literally.. i have been with other woman before much older and experience one of them even had a bigger toy she never used it tho as far as im concerned. but i didn't really care much because i loved her but i knew she already had EXPERIENCE so i was ok with that.

SO NOW that i am with my gf i just cant help but accept the fact that her body will never experience being filled with the ecstasy of very good sex because of my size. and i am 100% confident and sure that in the back of her mind she knows she can handle and would definitely enjoy something bigger. i feel like an absolute failure considering i took her virginity away and now i cant please her 100%! i have read before many stories here never did i imagine this catastrophe of a problem would arise in my world. I just want to tell her to find someone that can please her body more specially intercourse because i think she deserves it. She is a very good girl and behaves well so its only normal for me to want the best for her.

The only problem i see here is that the only way i could pass her along is by breaking her heart and breaking up with her. but i think that on the long run she will be happier...so now i want peoples opinion about what is the right thing to do.... i have honestly lost a large amount of libido for her good thing she is lives in china and not here i dont think i could have sex with her the same way... knowing that deep down every time we have sex she is only gonna be 80% satisfied no matter what she says. i just want to do the right thing for her. personally i will be happy if shes happy and i know its hard to swallow but i guess when you love someone so much you just know you gotta let her go for her own good.

To add one last thing, with pure and good intent main reason why i was looking for asian girlfriend was because i figured they would have a tighter vagina to fit me better, which i have had before! since my penis is a littler small for the real world. guys i know this is a very weird and personal post but i just want to know if any of you have had this experience before... and no i dont want to use toys because she will definelty lose feelings for me when i stick mine in... plus if girl cant get it off with my junk at 100% i feel like im just not the guy for her. thank you so much for thos who read all this and sorry for long post!
    Undead
    Last edited by Undead; 04-09-2017, 01:53 PM.

Please edit your post and use proper grammar and paragraphs.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.
    1) Follow our grammar policy. Most importantly, post with the idea that you are trying to communicate a message. This is a big one. Don't ignore this. A forum is all about communicating. Why is good grammar important to the forum?

My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Hey Ghost!

Welcome to the Gym.

First off, your dick is in the above average range and should be capable of keeping all but size queens satisfied.

I agree It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Wot he said! ^^^
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
          Please edit your post and use proper grammar and paragraphs.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.
          1) Follow our grammar policy. Most importantly, post with the idea that you are trying to communicate a message. This is a big one. Don't ignore this. A forum is all about communicating. Why is good grammar important to the forum?

thanks will do!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            Hey Ghost!

Welcome to the Gym.

First off, your dick is in the above average range and should be capable of keeping all but size queens satisfied.

I agree It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

thanks for reassurance, not sure how to make perfect sense but what im implying is that although im about average size or so.. im not completely satisfying my gf because of how it feels while in intercourse! i honestly think that she is a little loose... specially since she is 23 years old was virgin and weights like 90 pounds very petite girl. i have read many stories here on this site i have learn alot of random stuff here and is why i came back now.... honestly i just want to be able to have her feel the experience her body is meant to experience... if anyone understands me and thanks again for welcoming me as of right now im a little confused.

Comment

Dear Ghost. She is a virgin, or was. She does not know how to use her vagina during sex yet. She does not know how to maximize her pleasure nor demonstrate that to you yet. Likely she was afraid and hesitant. She may have been in some pain. She didn't want anything bigger, you did. She didn't feel unsatisfied, you did. She says you were wonderful, you don't think so.

Do you see these things are in your head. Stop thinking this way. Do everything possible to stop thinking this way. Your penis is wonderful. Your brain is messing with you. Love your self and your penis and your girlfriend. She doesn't want nor need a different man. She wants and needs you. It's in your head, get it out.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Dear Ghost. She is a virgin, or was. She does not know how to use her vagina during sex yet. She does not know how to maximize her pleasure nor demonstrate that to you yet. Likely she was afraid and hesitant. She may have been in some pain. She didn't want anything bigger, you did. She didn't feel unsatisfied, you did. She says you were wonderful, you don't think so.

Do you see these things are in your head. Stop thinking this way. Do everything possible to stop thinking this way. Your penis is wonderful. Your brain is messing with you. Love your self and your penis and your girlfriend. She doesn't want nor need a different man. She wants and needs you. It's in your head, get it out.

hey thanks for taking your time to read other peoples problems haha you are a good person. Anyways i cant take your vagina comment too serious unless your a girl haha i havent even thought about that... also thanks for a positive feed back kinda warms me up inside! i must say tho once i asked her for a toy and she knew i was a size 6, she didn't hesitate much to ask for a size 7. And i just cant help but accept that when it comes to our sexual life and relationship we definitely arent the best fit... i just feel like a girl should and is normal for her to perfer that experience with or without the guy...

Comment

sorry bout being so hard headed i guess being confident can have its drawbacks...

Comment

She didn't want anything bigger, you did. She didn't feel unsatisfied, you did. She says you were wonderful, you don't think so.

Do you see these things are in your head.
                    Absolutely !

It really sucks, how many guys are screwing their relationships because of their uncertainty...

Ghost, you say you love her(?) and want her happy, and you're ready to leave her because of your dick ?! Are you just a dick ? Is that all you can offer, your dick ?
                    Come on... your gf doesn't deserve this. Women too.

You really can't imagine how much matters what person you are, that's why you think, you can't satisfy her... and you are right.
                    I don't wanna be rude, just to make you think, so you can change it, change your mindset
                    Think about it- all starts there.

Comment

Helping her learn about the joys of sex and how her body likes to be touched will be so much fun. The women I have discussed this with all agree they didn't know how to even ask for what they wanted until they had some experience under thier belt. She was likely curious what things felt like and wanted to please you because you were asking if she wanted bigger. Try changing the questions and just ask if she wants to try different positions. Or if she wants you to lick it. Things like that. Don't bring toys in for a while. It's all new so enjoy the learning with her.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by fff View Post
                        Absolutely !

It really sucks, how many guys are screwing their relationships because of their uncertainty...

Ghost, you say you love her(?) and want her happy, and you're ready to leave her because of your dick ?! Are you just a dick ? Is that all you can offer, your dick ?
                        Come on... your gf doesn't deserve this. Women too.

You really can't imagine how much matters what person you are, that's why you think, you can't satisfy her... and you are right.
                        I don't wanna be rude, just to make you think, so you can change it, change your mindset
                        Think about it- all starts there.
                        Thanks for your input... i understand what you mean completely. Im here for her just unfortunate that we dont fit sexually like i imagine in my head. Maybe I just wanted something that just isint realistic i guess. I think this is just one of thos things that you get over, i dont feel good when i think about it to be honest not sure if anyone has encountered a something like this. i just wanted to give my gf a good sexual experience since we gonna be together forever but like you guys mention its mostly in the head but i dont buy that hahaha i might try out some jelqing and see if i could maybe get results from it since i was recommended that. Thanks for advise.

Comment

yes you are right, the only reason i asked my girl was because i got the feeling that she was a little "loose" for me. didnt feel tight as i expected... and im guessing she wasnt feeling as filled as she should and thats how this how thing started in my head..

Comment

Helping her learn about the joys of sex and how her body likes to be touched will be so much fun. The women I have discussed this with all agree they didn't know how to even ask for what they wanted until they had some experience under thier belt. She was likely curious what things felt like and wanted to please you because you were asking if she wanted bigger. Try changing the questions and just ask if she wants to try different positions. Or if she wants you to lick it. Things like that. Don't bring toys in for a while. It's all new so enjoy the learning with her.

yes you are right, the only reason i asked my girl was because i got the feeling that she was a little "loose" for me. didnt feel tight as i expected... and im guessing she wasnt feeling as filled as she should and thats how this how thing started in my head.. I have been with other girls and it just feels like im pleasuring them alot more!

Comment

when i was 20 i was with a woman that has been with bigger, and even mentioned once about having a thicker dildo but never even bothered to use it since for me it felt like she was 100% satisfied since she was much older than me and already has experience! but now its my first time with a virgin and she feels the same as that woman almost!! and this woman had 3 kids! so its not like im here thinking negative stuff to myself its what i have encountered. in my head i know that its not about how big dick is but how it fits the pouch if your with me... and honestly i feel like her pouch can easily take much more endowed person that is just the chemistry in her body thats why i feel how i feel.

Comment

Working...
                              X