Ayeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayeee

Whats up guys. Ive been a lurker here for about a year. Im 18 and I'm in college. I plan on starting a legitimate, consistent PE routine in the next 3 weeks. I am actually going to be doing an AAS Cycle as well (3rd one under my belt), so I just figured I thought I would commence the start of my first actual PE routine with some nice Test/DBOL/Deca ( deca dose give limp dick but ill be using relatively higher amounts of test so it shouldn't be any problem)

I'm looking forward to making logs for progress and Ill take measurements/pics before I begin. Also I'm still deciding on which beginners routine to start with so feel free to make any suggestions

This should be interesting considering I haven't been able to find any posts of people just beginning PE and coinciding it with an AAS cycle.

anyways cheers!!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Here are a couple of good beginner routines to choose from:

JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Big Al gave you a couple of great beginner routines to chose from. If you haven't already you should check out the START HERE! at the top left of the page. There is a lot of great information in there to get you started of safely and effectively.

What is the AAS cycle?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

thanks for the link man. The AAS cycle I'm running is going to be 14 weeks in total with Test E for weeks 1-14, Deca weeks 1-12, DBOL weeks 1-4, Arimidex at varying dosages depending on sides, and I haven't worked out my PCT yet or exact dosages. My previous cycles I've done Test E AT 600mg so I'll probably stick to that and DBOL at 50mg which I am definitely going to bump up to possibly 80 depending on how I feel. I've been reading a lot of info and I believe this should enhance the results of whatever PE routine I end up doing, but we will wait and see. I'm not expecting much, but if I see good girth and length gains then yay!!!

Comment

Here I thought you were talking about bicycles.

My bad.
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
          X