Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An inch in seven days?!

G'day

I've only been extending for a week (AndroPenis) and I've jumped from 13cm to almost 16cm bone-pressed erect length.

I read somewhere that this may just be ligaments loosening up under the pressure of the extender, but who gives a damn! An inch in a week! Woo-hoo!

I thought something was up because I had to extend the device several centimetres because I was losing that sense of stretch, plus my dick just seemed to have a heavier hang about it when flaccid.

This is my first post, I didn't expect to have anything to say for at least a few months. All I can say gentlemen is thank you, months of lurking here and reading about your real-life successes persuaded me finally to take the plunge.

Wonder what will happen next week???

congrats on the n00b gains... enjoy them while they last

Comment

Congratz mate,i just start today,can you tell me your routine and whixh exercise u doing for how many minute in a day? Respect

Comment

That's great and certainly very uncommon! However, don't expect your gains to continue at that rate, they won't. You might still make it into the top performers list after afew months though!
        My Extending Journey
        07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
        25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Don't expect gains at that rate from now on. It's a slow process, unless you are an extreme gainer. Stay at it for the long haul. Get a Bathmate too.

Comment

Thanks, I will! Umm, what do you mean by 'while they last' though? Don't tell me the gains aren't permanent!

Comment

Originally posted by Chomoloko View Post
              Congratz mate,i just start today,can you tell me your routine and whixh exercise u doing for how many minute in a day? Respect
              Not sure I have a routine! I'm in that early conditioning phase, so I just roughly followed the AndroPenis instructions initially, ie. not too much and not too long. I did 4 x 60min sessions for two days, then 2 days off, then +2cm on my rods for 4 x 60min sessions for three days, and another +1cm rod this morning just to maintain a stretch. No jelling or anything, no heat packs or other stuff. Rubbed some vitamin e cream into my dick when it got a bit sore, but really no issues as yet. Fapped a couple of times, and entertained the missus once during the week. Took a while to get a comfortable fit, but can go 2hours now without complaint. Easier to get a good secure head going if you have a semi, or apply it after walking or sex. I'm calling this weeks gains pure beginner's luck. I'm sure it will slow down dramatically now.

Good luck mate.

Comment

Gains from PE have to "cement" in order to become permanent; otherwise, your penis will return to it's former size. Tissues and especially ligaments have a natural tendency to shrink back to their original length unless continuous stress is placed on them to enhance elongation. A properly sized surgical steel cock ring helped me cement my gains quickly, and it's worked for dozens of guys I've helped here on the forums. Sizing is a 3 step process I've perfected, specifically to benefit each guy's own unique physiology. No 2 Dicks are the same, so it's important to size a c-ring correctly to every individual. Read my "Jockinthebox's Guidelines to Sizing a Cock Ring" thread to learn more. PM me if you decide to proceed & want my assistance in getting the perfect ring for YOU. CEMENT those gains, guys!

Comment

Welcome to the forum- and congratulations on your gains!

Are you performing any other training besides extender work?
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

No, just the AndroPenis. I know there's a lot more I could be doing, but I'm not too scientific about the process, and I'm a bit lazy. My dick worked fine before I began extending, this is more of a fun experiment than something I have to do. I'll take whatever gains I get using the device and be happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik the Viking View Post
                      No, just the AndroPenis. I know there's a lot more I could be doing, but I'm not too scientific about the process, and I'm a bit lazy. My dick worked fine before I began extending, this is more of a fun experiment than something I have to do. I'll take whatever gains I get using the device and be happy with that.
                      Are you seeing improved EQ?

The more you refine your training the more you'll get out of it. Given your early gains your potential for more progress should be quite good

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        Are you seeing improved EQ?

The more you refine your training the more you'll get out of it. Given your early gains your potential for more progress should be quite good
                        My erection quality has always been excellent unless I'm four sheets to the wind, kinda thing. On a scale of one to ten on the hardness scale, my stiffy has aways been 8-10. I can't imagine a harder dick, to be honest. I'm not looking to correct anything that's lacking in my current performance except maybe a raging 20cm love-hammer! I have definitely acquired a little early-gainer swagger, but I'm yet to reach such proportions that my attentive cock-loving wife has noticed. That said, in less than and hour I am going to stick it down her throat, so let's see how it goes.

Comment

EQ for the purposes of enlargement can far exceed what's normally considered satisfactory for sexual performance. As your penis grows your EQ will need to progress- at the minimum- in proportion to your size.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            EQ for the purposes of enlargement can far exceed what's normally considered satisfactory for sexual performance. As your penis grows your EQ will need to progress- at the minimum- in proportion to your size.
                            That's intriguing. What do you mean? How will I notice the difference? Is it physiological?

Comment

looks and feels fuller/thicker, hangs heavy, and its literally throbbing... it has to keep up with your growth/routine or else the gains are going to
                              -be temporary
                              -not be satisfying

relax though... most decreases in EQ are the direct result of overtraining from not allowing enough recovery time.

Comment

Working...
                              X