Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know i'm small

Hi,

So where do I start. My erected penile length is 4" and my penis is short and fat with an upward curve.
    My erections always point up to the sky and this has made my sex life suffer dramatically. I don't have Peronies but a upward curve is there.

I am going to start the beginners routine and I just want to add on an 1" so I can be average.

Can someone give me some advice on the best routine or exercise/ treatment and is it possible to add on some size from where I am?

Hiya mate, you're in the right place

Up to the left of the main forum page is the Start here link.

A lot of people use the JP90 program to get themselves used to PE exercises. It's a good intro to things and helps you prepare yourself for advanced techniques later on. Think about it as a long term warm-up before you focus on specific gains (girth/length whatever)

It is a little intense for some people, so I'd suggest not starting with the full amount of reps and slowly increase over time till you are doing the full routine. There's no downside to starting light but starting too intensive can lead to injury - especially if you've never done stuff like this before.

Stay safe, train smart and you'll be well on the way to your goals, amigo.

cheers

LJ
    LJMatey
    Last edited by LJMatey; 06-06-2017, 05:40 AM.
    Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

START HERE!

Read, read and read some more until you are comfortable with the language we use and the safety information.

I would recommend the JP90 routine. Start off with half the routine working your way up to the full routine letting your PI's be your guide.

You have just as much opportunity to gain size as anyone else.

Welcome, get involved and...ENJOY!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

The guys have given you some great advice as well as a link with all the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Everything is in you hands... take it slow
          My top goals:
          1) Positive mind
          2) Top-notch EQ
          3) Stamina
          4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
          First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

And THROW AWAY THOUGTS "IM SMALL" , Mental health is in first place, when your mind is on positive vibe, body will follow. This forum is not only for enlarging you pecker, but also good for your overall mental health. Btw adding an inch of lenght is nothing impossible. Keep it slow and be consistent, within few years you will be a tripod.

Br

Purednb
            My top goals:
            1) Positive mind
            2) Top-notch EQ
            3) Stamina
            4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
            First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

Working...