Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping to solve my 'problem'

Hey all,

After looking around on this website for quite some time, not taking any actions, I finally decided to join!

I'm a 18 year old student currently living in the Netherlands, since this was my first year of university I was very excited about the upcoming parties. After looking around on the previous party-photos of the associations, or whatever they're called, I started to notice that there was a lot of nudity. Now my erect penis size is around 15 cm which should be around average, even though I have quite a high erection angle I don't really mind it's size/form.

However my flaccid size is quite a different stories, normally it's around 10 cm pointing straight out, which makes it look quite small, on top of that when I'm out partying and have to go take a leak I've seen it become lengths of 5 cm which is absolutely ridiculous. My point is, I ended up making excuses since I was too embarrassed to go.

I really want to continue doing sports at my local hockey-club, I've been doing it for around 10 years now but I know that the upcoming year after every match we will take group showers which we've never done before.
    Now we're quite a close team, going to pubs with each other every now and then but I'm afraid that I'm going to be the 'smallest' in the room.

The summer break just started and I was hoping to gain, especially some flaccid, gains in my 2/3 months of vacation. Anyone have some advice on how to start off? I'm not expecting too much since it's quite a short timeframe but every bit should help my size and confidence level.

Cheers

The jelqing exercise looks quite promising, would that be a good one to start?

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Jelqing can be a good exercise to begin with, but please make sure you review the following before you get started with any training: START HERE!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome, you're in the right place to improve your penis' health!
        5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
        1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Hiya and good luck on your journey!
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

As BigAl said go read in the START HERE button at the top left of the page. Pay close attention to the safety tips and then pick a beginner routine. Good luck.
            closed224
            Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb 2017
            Last edited by closed224; 07-11-2017, 08:28 AM.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X