Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just started using andractrim

my name is manny.

been peing for 6 weeks.read about andractrim and was interested in the possible gains that could be attained by it.ordered it from all saints and got to me in the usa in 5 days ( super fast).my gains so far has been good ( 1/2 inch in 6 weeks) without andractrim . i dont know if that is accurate as i have come up with a more precise way of measuring.i am starting andractrim at current measuring of (non) bubic bone flacid erect length of 7 3/8 of an inch. will be applying 5g of andractrim for 4 weeks and taking 3 weeks off.i am taking vigrx plus and some 60 % horney goat weed for libido. if my gains explode ,, then i will know if its from the andractrim. i do have hairloss problems that i use revivogen to apply to to keep in control. i will keep track of hairloss as well while on andractrim. i am using myself as a guiny pig for this product as i want to answer all qwestions that some people might have before they try it. i will keep posting my progress and my measurements as i take this product.

Good Luck Manny I am sure many of us will be keeping an eye on this post

BPFSL 4.5
    BPEL 5.0
    NBPEL 4.25
    EG 4.5

Took a long break from the above measurements.

9/5/11

BPFSL 5.5
    BPEL 5.25
    NBPEL 4.25 (fatty pouch I think is my culprit)
    EG 4.40

Comment

good luck dude... keep us updated with detailed results
      PE is a journey, not a destination.

Start : BPEL: 5.8"
      MEG : 4.75"

1st Goal Reached: BPEL: 6.35"
      MEG: 5.0"

Next Goal: BPEL: 7.00"
      MEG: 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Kald View Post
        good luck dude... keep us updated with detailed results
        promissed to keep you guys updated.used andractrim yesterday. no morning wood as of yet. morning wood prior to andracrim use was about so so.do not get it that often.its my day off from exercises tonight.will be seeing my girl today, and will be applying andractrim today before i go see her.i apply 5g a day all over my shaft. will keep you guys posted on how i felt with her tonight.my sex life has been suffering as i have lack of libido.just started exercising so physically i feel energetic.i dont know if that will boost my libido, but if the andractrim has any affect, the trap is laid out to catch it.my measuring system is (very) precise ( 5 measurements every day), so any gains that show up will not be a mistake. i measure all the time, so i know what my (true) measurements are.my main thing is to prove or disprove andractrim even at the expense of hairloss.

i know i dont have erect girth in here, but i will het a tape measure today to give the stats.

have been peing for 6 weeks now!

start: bpel 8 inches

current: bpel= 8 1/2 inches

goal: bpel 10 inches

Comment

just woke up and noticed hard morning wood that lasted for about 20 minutes before subsiding.will workout tonight and apply andractrim after workouts.see yall laterstart:

bpel 8 inches

current: bpel= 8 1/2 inches

goal: bpel 10 inches

Comment

Hey Manny I just got some andractrim also, Id love to hear what your routine is and any other type of advice you might have. Thanks and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieRich View Post
              Hey Manny I just got some andractrim also, Id love to hear what your routine is and any other type of advice you might have. Thanks and good luck.

right now i am not in a position for giving advise as i am to do what works for me. my routine is 15 minutes of ligament stretches @ 60 seconds per stretch hold.15 minutes of tunica stretches @ 60 seconds per stretch hold.30 minutes of just simple dry squeezes (kegling fresh new blood into my penis while i squeeze the base and just after my glans at the same time) every 7 seconds.this squeeze really makes my penis want to burst, but it is safe for me because i am in complete control of the pressure.i squeeze just enough to feel a nice stretch (girth wise) in the shaft and my glans.it really makes the head so shiny, that all the wringles on it dissapear while i squeeze(very safe).kegling in fresh blood @ 7 second intervals keeps my penis very warm to the touch and ensures that my tissues are not being suffocated, plus i stay extra hard during the squeezes ( as with just squeezing for minutes at a time, the penis becomes cold and you loose most of the hardness anyway) not safe.i keep it simple so i can can be consistant.3 days on, 2 days off. will keep posting my gains and the use of andractrim.

Comment

Originally posted by mannymaria View Post
                will keep posting my gains and the use of andractrim.
                You do that for us.
                VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Working...
                X