pe didnt seem to work for me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pe didnt seem to work for me..

whats up guys! first time poster here but im no newbie to pe.

ive trying manual pe ( stretch and jelq), for many years but only now im doing it consistenly (5 times a week for almost 10 months).

I havent been able to made a single gain in lenght or in girth... My eq was never very bad, but never very good(besides from the beggining of my routine). Cuz jelq was making me rly horny, so i was masturbating more and this problably decreased my eq.

Still i dont think that this can be a reason for me never gaining in these 10 months. Anyway, i wanna buy a extender to help me, but i wanna know if u guys know someone who never gained through manual pe but could make gains using a extender?

I wanna gain about 2cm in lenght and 1cm in girth but i dont know if this is possible , cuz pe just dont seem to work for me. Some guys just cant gain from pe right?

Sry for the long post and thanks for reading! wish u all the best!

Yes some guys have had success with extenders where manual failed. Good luck.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey I understand that you are disappointed with the manual exercises but it will be a good idea to start a progress log and write down with detail the exercises that you are doing. You will get some feedback and ideas from people here about your current routine, before getting an extender or any other device.
      Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
      Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
      Goal:
      • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

Originally posted by 7inchsdream View Post
        whats up guys! first time poster here but im no newbie to pe.

ive trying manual pe ( stretch and jelq), for many years but only now im doing it consistenly (5 times a week for almost 10 months).

I havent been able to made a single gain in lenght or in girth... My eq was never very bad, but never very good(besides from the beggining of my routine). Cuz jelq was making me rly horny, so i was masturbating more and this problably decreased my eq.

Still i dont think that this can be a reason for me never gaining in these 10 months. Anyway, i wanna buy a extender to help me, but i wanna know if u guys know someone who never gained through manual pe but could make gains using a extender?

I wanna gain about 2cm in lenght and 1cm in girth but i dont know if this is possible , cuz pe just dont seem to work for me. Some guys just cant gain from pe right?

Sry for the long post and thanks for reading! wish u all the best!
        Maybe try by contacting Big Al ?!
        My top goals:
        1) Positive mind
        2) Top-notch EQ
        3) Stamina
        4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
        First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

I'm sure you do something wrong. Post your whole stats & exercises etc. in the forum.

Comment

This is great advice. A log can be extremely beneficial.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Your goals are certainly achievable. What exactly has your routine entailed so far?
              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
              BPFSL: 7.5"
              BPEL: 6.75"
              EG: 4.75"
              Current (8/3/17)
              BPFSL: 8.7"
              BPEL: 8.1"
              MEG: 5.5"
              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
              8.25 BPEL
              5.75 MEG

Comment

jelq making you horny is a good pi. keep going try not to bust your nut all the time.
                "I will lick my dick"

Comment

You are definitely doing something wrong if you arent gaining. Check your form and intensity. And yes extenders help many people put on length!

Comment

Sometimes you need a combination to gain success, pumps, extenders, and pills.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Sometimes it's possible to do everything right "on paper" and still not make gains. When training- are you doing your best to feel the tissues stretching- thereby ensuring you're maximizing the aspect of quality in your training?

Consistency is necessary with this type of training, and mediocre EQ can always be greatly improved upon- which should have a great impact on your progress.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey, man! Welcome aboard. I might - right off the bad - suggest that you are making gains. Even if you can not measure them. Making a few assumptions there, but hopefully correct assumptions.

We are all here for different reasons. I am here for amazing EQ. I would love some length and girth gains, too. I am apparently a hard gainer so - when I was doing this consistently - the ruler was not really my friend. However, there were some gains that the ruler showed. What the ruler did not show was the 100% EQ.

So, have faith, be consistent, follow your program religiously and ask questions. As Big Al stated, make sure that you are following the program to the t. Ask questions. Yes, ask the 'dumb' question. I promise you that it is not dumb. I promise you that if you have a question that others have it.

For example, when I first started a good while ago I thought that with Jelqs one hand up was one rep and that the other hand up was a second rep. No, sir! Both hands up is one rep. So, I was really doing only half the reps that I thought that I was doing. That can have a HUGE impact on your progress.

Another example, when I first started I was doing jelqs with too much force. Meaning, I was pressing toooooo hard. That affected EQ in that I was using too much intensity - for me. With the help of this forum I corrected that issue as well. But, if I did not ask then no one would know that I was having an issue. So, ask!

And, if I might hijack Big Al's comment for a second - he is asking about the "mind-muscle connection" thing.

I train people (weight training and nutrition) and one of the biggest things that I harp on (yes, I HARP ON this point) is to have a very strong mind-muscle connection. There is no way to maximize gains without really having that connection.

So, when doing squats - for example - am I really squeezing my glutes on the way back up and do I really feel my hamstrings and glutes working on the way up to lock out. Do I feel that two-second burn when I lock out and am really squeezing my glutes at the top!

Same thing here. Do you feel the burn, so-to-speak (and, no - there should not be any burn with our exercises....for God's sake!!!!)?
                        Start: August, 2017
                        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

"Cuz jelq was making me rly horny, so i was masturbating more and this problably decreased my eq."
                          I started to gain when I decided to stop ejaculating every day.Jerk off more,but don`t ejaculate more then 1-2 times a week.
                          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Working...
                          X