I'm a newbie here nice to meet all of you here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a newbie here nice to meet all of you here

Hi I'm newbie at PEgym but not new in PE. I'm an Asian guy that no confidence with my dick so I start to find something to increase my size.
    Before I join PEgym I'd learn about PE for years and I accept that I didn't do it consistently that's why I didn't get great result. So I decide to start again and I found PEgym. I read a lot of many things in forums and get some idea and now I want to start my new journey with JP90 method that easy to follow and match my lifestyle so, I start the routine for 3 weeks and see a little bit improve in my penis and I'll do it till 90days before add somethings for routine.

stat (start JP90 7/3/17)
    BPFSL 6.75"
    BPEL 6.5"
    EG(behind gland) 4.9"
    NBPEL 5.75"

7/19/17
    BPFSL 6.875"
    BPEL 6.625"
    EG(behind gland) 4.9"
    NBPEL 5.81"

My first goal is
    NBPEL 7"
    EG 5.5"
    Start JP90 (7/3/17) 30/10/17
    Stat Stat
    BPFSL 6.75" 7.125"
    BPEL 6.5" 6.75"
    NBPEL 5.75" 5.875"
    EG 4.9"(behind gland) MEG 4.8"

Long term goal is
    BPEL 8"
    MEG 6"

Good luck!

Comment

No length gain here yet at 7 weeks, but much harder erection levels annd some girth gain. I actually think I've lost a little in length but I'm not measuring till 90 days which is the third week in Aug. The girth gain is obvious by sight. Night time and morning erections are superb and yesterday I had my first afternoon spontaneous erection in years ( I'm 67 yo and I think that was my first spontaneous afternoon woodie in maybe ten years or more, least one for no particular reason anyway, no trigger like a horny wife or thought).

I wish you luck !

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
        No length gain here yet at 7 weeks, but much harder erection levels annd some girth gain. I actually think I've lost a little in length but I'm not measuring till 90 days which is the third week in Aug. The girth gain is obvious by sight. Night time and morning erections are superb and yesterday I had my first afternoon spontaneous erection in years ( I'm 67 yo and I think that was my first spontaneous afternoon woodie in maybe ten years or more, least one for no particular reason anyway, no trigger like a horny wife or thought).

I wish you luck !

Thank you man. wish you gain some too.
        Stat Stat
        BPFSL 6.75" 7.125"
        BPEL 6.5" 6.75"
        NBPEL 5.75" 5.875"

Long term goal is
        BPEL 8"
        MEG 6"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

You're going to find that the mindset aspect is most important if you want to make gains!

Please Read First
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Glad you joined us! PE SAFELY to avoid injury & setbacks, & if you are consistent, you'll gain! Conditioning your penis is the most important step.

Comment

Thank you guys .
              Stat Stat
              BPFSL 6.75" 7.125"
              BPEL 6.5" 6.75"
              NBPEL 5.75" 5.875"

Long term goal is
              BPEL 8"
              MEG 6"

Comment

Welcome to the gym my friend, glad to have you here. Don't worry about a little length loss in the beginning, it is just your unit adjusting to the workout and you will push through that soon enough. When I started I lost 1/4" in length initially, which can be demotivating. But soon enough, I gained it back and way surpassed that. So, stay positive, stay committed, stay focused and PE safely. Remember, its a long slow journey that you are just beginning. Working harder i not better when it comes to this stuff. Instead, slow steady and consistent. Good luck, start a progress log to track yourself and share your experience with others. This is a great community or support and encouragement.

Comment

Hey my man, great to have you here. I'm sure you'll be happy you came here. Everyone's amazingly helpful, friendly and supportive. Welcome!
                  5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
                  1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

We are here to support you at any time man! Good luck on your journey!

Comment

Welcome to PEGym,
                      Surely you know things on PE.
                      Good luck man! I hope for your success. I know that feeling I am an Asian too.
                      No rushing and don't hurt yourself.

Comment

Pinkie you beautie...you made my day!!!
                        There might be hope for me yet.

I used to get random wood all the time in my younger years. But lately, not so much. Ocasional soft woodies here and there but nothing like a rock solid boner out of the blue. Now you've given me hope that the random woodies can return.

Hi ho, hi ho...off to PE I go!

Originally posted by pinkie View Post

I wish you luck !
                        I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                        Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                        Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                        OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Working...
                        X