Is this affect permanent or temporary please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this affect permanent or temporary please help

Hi all, I'm new to the forums and at a newbie at this kind of exercise to not make this a wall text I'll just go to the point.

So I tried like couple of 2 weeks ago to this exercises of jelq and stretch right and it work for me at the start. I always warm up in the shower before I started doing the exercise. I did it every day. 250 jelqs, 10 mins stretch, every morning my dick was more hard and I felt my penis more active then ever before.

What happen? Whilel doing the one stretch exercise I felt pain in my penis but I keep going thinking like its fine but I started to notices that my penis each day start to loss hardness and now I get less erections.

I read that one of the problems probably was for stressing you're penis too much. I have rest for a couple of days now like 8 days and my penis hasn't come back to erection like it was before, just with a little hot water I had a instant erection but now no.

All I'm asking it's this just a temporary affect and if it is what do I need other then rest si my penis can heal up. I want to keep doing the exercise but this body clues are not good. Any advices thank you(I tried avoiding the wall text sorry)

You ought to allow more rest.
    Occasional warming up the area with mild heat source.
    During your recovery period (2-3 weeks ?) don't be testing it to see how it's doing. That seeds the anxiety factor, and can actually make things worse.

Meanwhile, go out and enjoy life.

Welcome to the forums !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      During your recovery period (2-3 weeks ?) don't be testing it to see how it's doing. That seeds the anxiety factor, and can actually make things worse.

Welcome to the forums !
      No testing it...? Woops.

Comment

I think you mean effect.

Affect would be if your penis carried a cane and wore a top hat.
        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Yea effect, sorry English isn't my first language

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
          I think you mean effect.

Affect would be if your penis carried a cane and wore a top hat.

Comment

So this is a temporary effect, I'm just anxious to start again.

Originally posted by Dangler View Post

Welcome to the forums !

Comment

Working...
            X