Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Post

Hi all,

I have been a long term lurker here and have been skeptical but decided today to give PE a go.
    I measured myself last night and I am 6x5.5 and I just started the JP90 program.
    Long term I am wanting to get to 8x6. Realistically, how long will it take to achieve this?
    Current: 6x5.5
    Goal: 8x6

Good morning & it's nice to see your post!

I don't think anyone can give you a timeframe as every body is different.

Good luck!
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by MattStan View Post
      Hi all,

I have been a long term lurker here and have been skeptical but decided today to give PE a go.
      I measured myself last night and I am 6x5.5 and I just started the JP90 program.
      Long term I am wanting to get to 8x6. Realistically, how long will it take to achieve this?
      Wellcome to the forum.Like Tara123 said every body is unique so every guy's gains are different.Even so you can expect to gain 1 inch in lenght and 0.5 inch girth in a year with consistent work, stress free and healty lifestyle.You are a long term lurker therefore i can assume that you've clicked "START HERE" button read all the information you need.After all let time to be your friend by being safe,sane and patient.Good luck with your PE journey.
      Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Hey Matt!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Each guy gains differently. I gained one inch in length, but it took me 5 years.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Good to have goals, be patient, persistent, and be open to exploring what method(s) will be rewarding on your travels !

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

To get an idea of what some of our best gainers have accomplished and the time it took for them to make their goals, please review our Client Study.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X