• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with peyronies

Hello to all, I am Brad. Male, age 29.
    BPEL : 7"
    BPEG: 5"

At age 22 I developed a plaque the size of a bb at the right lower base/scrotum. At age 27 the plaque stabilized and is now about the size of a pea. My BPEL used to 7.5" and BPEG used to be 5.5" before I got what I think is peyronies.

I have had two different urologist s look at this issue and they both dismissed it saying that it was a benign calcium deposit that hardened and to just live with it, however I know for a fact that I lost half an inch of girth and length and my erections are not as vascular and rigid as they used to be.

Both doctors said to chalk it up to age, but at 29 I should still be in my prime. I feel that this plaque on my penis/scrotum is blocking bloodflow that used to be there and it makes my penis unstable because it now narrows at the base instead of widening like it used to.

I also unfortunately used to abuse crystal meth starting at age 18 and stopping at age 22 but have been clean and sober ever since then. I smoked, snorted and injected the drug and am worried that it may have caused nerve and tissue damage. Not sure if 4 years of drug abuse caused my shrinkage or if it is from the plaque but I feel the plaque is causing the problem and no doctors will hear me out or offer any kind of help.

At the very least, I would like to gain back the half inch of girth that I lost, however jelwing does not seem to be working. Does anyone have any advice ?

Good morning,

I can't help with the above but I'm sure the guys will give their advice once up!!

Anyway I hope to see you around the boards and good luck!!!
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Baby get you up early Tara?

NOWHARD MOTM

Comment

Hi Brad just how much home work have you done so far, looked at images and your see how it bends to the left or right or up or down some slight and some very severe making sex out of the question.

So is yours bending?

NOWHARD MOTM

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
          Baby get you up early Tara?

NOWHARD MOTM
          He's sleep 8pm until 7am so I can't really complain for a 4 month old
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

At the very least, I would like to gain back the half inch of girth that I lost, however jelwing does not seem to be working. Does anyone have any advice ?
            Might be useful to post your routine, or even better, start a log so as members can comment on your progress.

Welcome, get involved and...ENJOY!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

No intense workouts. Heat and gentle stretching. Increase intensity only slowly. You dont want new plagues if you get them easily.
              If your condition is stable you can slowly go more intense to build up the tissue around it and get a stronger dick.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Mine kind of hour glasses

Comment

I'm no professional but apart from the pe exercises and pump, some physical exercise like squats, leg press will help increase blood flow down to that area and you can throw in some natural drinks or even meds for circulation and blood flow

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Focusing on EQ improvement should help you to reverse your condition and even assist you in surpassing your previous best!

Have you looked into the possibility your anomaly is Peyronie's? It sounds like it very well may be. If caught early you should be able to treat and even reverse the issue without surgery.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've had that one plaque since I was 22 and am now 29. I just wish the plaque would disintegrate and I could have my blood flow and girth back to how it was before the plaque. I currently do no excercises, but do take a one daily mens vitamin from gnc.

I tried a bathmate pump once and pumped to hard and it seemed to have fractured my penis at the base. Quit using it and after a couple weeks my penis healed.

Comment

The following is an interesting article on the subject of dealing with Peyronie's:

What is Peyronie’s Disease? Learn How to Cure a Bent Penis

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Very informitive. Think I will try an extender to break down the plaque and hopefully it works since doctors do not seem to want to help.

Comment

Please feel free to keep us posted on your progress!

Comment

Working...
                            X