Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE and PEGym

Hey everyone,

I'm new to both PE and PEGym so I thought I should take the time to introduce myself. I'm 46 and my length is 4.75", girth is around 4" both erect. I really have not done a BPEL or any actual standard measurement, but I can't imagine my numbers are far off, if at all.

I'm happily married and have enjoyed a pretty mutually enjoyable sex life. This hasn't always been the case, but my wife and I fit well together, I guess you can say. Having a smaller than average penis has always been an issue with me dating back to my high school locker room and I have hidden it as best I can throughout the years. However, as most guys can admit, I would like to increase the size, but never thought it was possible.

What I've found interesting about this an other sites is that one man's frustration is another man's goal. I see myself as someone TRULY in need of PE, just to be thought of as average. It just puzzles me that guys are trying to get to 7,8,9" when they are already pretty well endowed. I guess size is just like wealth, you can never have enough.

Aside from general adequacy issues, I have comfort issues ALL the time. I turtle like crazy and it gets incredibly uncomfortable throughout the day.

My first foray into PE:
    I purchased a Bathmate Hydro x20 about a month ago and have been using is periodically. I can see how this can become addicting as I was able to get some quick temporary gains. My girth was between 5-5.25 and my length was slightly more. What an amazing feeling just to handle myself with that modest gain. I've only had sex a couple of times with the wife since starting due to illness, but she did make one reference to comfort saying that she was especially tight on one encounter.

I guess I should mention that I am doing this without my wife's knowledge. One, to see if she can perceive a difference, which is much more relevant to me than any ruler. Second, because the mere fact of HAVING to resort to PE is kind of a big ego hit to me. She would prob prefer I not do it, but I am doing it for myself as well.

I plan on buying another device to help the length, although the girth increase is reason to celebrate on it's own. I've been looking at Sizegenetics, X4labs and Phallosan. Tough to decide and some of these prices are crazy... but I'll prob still pay it...lol.

Anyway, I appreciate the PEGym forum!

Hey Halfcocked!

Welcome to the Gym

I know exactly what you went through regarding dick size and kept my wife satisfied for over 40 years.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! We appreciate having you here
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X