Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GF led me here

Hi everybody!

I'm 25 from France and I've been browsing this forum for the past two months, doing jelqing and stretching on and off.

My story : I'm 6'5" and 7" NBPEL (7.4 BPEL) x 5.4" girth and always thought I was pretty big. One day, my new gf revealed to me (after my stupid ass asked a stupid question) that every guy she slept with except her first bf were bigger than me (she's 27, and has always been into tall guys, but still...).

She also bought what she calls a "pussy ball", (ball to put in the vagina that makes her kegel for hours). She said it was just for better orgasms, but I know that it's because she needs bigger, she just doesn't want to hurt me. She's been dating, for example, a black NBA player that is 6'10 for a few months last year...

I decided now to follow the JP90, because it made me realize that most men my height or taller have a bigger dick, and that most women I attract are size queen cause they like "big boys with big dicks". In my category, I think I'm actually below average.

My results with PE have been not so good until now, but I only do it like 2-3 days then stop for a whole week... for the past month or two. I've actually felt it bigger than ever like a month ago, after soft PE sessions. When I do the full workout, my dick seems to go turtle and feels sore, and then my erection length isn't as good as well as girth.

Thank you all for providing all this information for us, I hope it's gonna change my life. I hit her cervix quite often (maybe 1/3 of the times we have sex) so I think 8x6 BPEL is a realistic goal!
    Brocon
    Last edited by Brocon; 09-23-2017, 03:52 PM.

Try and be consistent! Now since you're thanking us for the info I want to thank your whole country for the fries!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thank you man, but french fries are actually from Belgium 😂
      They do speak french though

Comment

Just have fun here; I do!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Brocon View Post

She's been dating, for example, a black NBA player that is 6'10 for a few months last year...
          ouch! ahah
          I'm joking!.. your goal is realistic since you've started with a very good lenght and girth too.
          be patient and results will come!
          If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

It looks like you have done some research. Keep it up, there's a lot to learn and be sure to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand. Jump in and enjoy the forum.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Brocon!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The maths doesn't work .

The reason it doesn't work is this she said this to break your confidence . The standard answer is look at your relationship and if it is worth continuing.

Oh by the way standard response is you will deny she is doing this . We get threads like this a lot .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  The maths doesn't work .

The reason it doesn't work is this she said this to break your confidence . The standard answer is look at your relationship and if it is worth continuing.

Oh by the way standard response is you will deny she is doing this . We get threads like this a lot .
                  She said this because I asked, and I think it is true. Doesn't matter to her. I think she would love bigger, but like it's not a big deal. I still want to give that to her though.

Btw, she has a dildo that is only 6.5" inches (insertable) long 5" girth and she told me "I bought it cause I thought it was big". Which is weird, because she only had big dicks before, way bigger than that, and she pursued a man that was obviously gonna be hung like a horse.

Hard to follow woman, as you all know.

I'd rather have an honest girl telling me about things that don't matter than a lying chick telling me I'm the biggest if it's not true...

Comment

The maths doesn't work .

I agree. but sometimes bad answers leed as to try improve ourself. thanks to this girl he found this forum,probably.
                    maybe this girl will not be part of his life forever, but his bigger and improved penis, yes!
                    If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

The maths doesn't work .

I agree the chance of her having MULTIPLE boyfriends that were bigger than 7.4BPEL AND 5.4in in Girth... Seems rather unlikely. Especially since not all tall guys have huge dicks. Do PE for you... but i think she's trying to humble you a bit.

You bottom her out. What did those other guys do? Poke her heart??
                      My Journey!
                      04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                      NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                      BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                      MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Thank you all for your answers, I've been doing the JP90 the past two days and now my dick is sore and I have bad EQ. So I think I'm just gonna do some kegels today, and reverse kegels for the next 3 days, and then I'll start the routine again but slowly.

When I do it, my dick always expands after 50 jelqs, and then starts turtling if I do more...

Comment

Originally posted by Lezoteli View Post
                          I agree. but sometimes bad answers leed as to try improve ourself. thanks to this girl he found this forum,probably.
                          maybe this girl will not be part of his life forever, but his bigger and improved penis, yes!
                          Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by GymRatGuy View Post
                            I agree the chance of her having MULTIPLE boyfriends that were bigger than 7.4BPEL AND 5.4in in Girth... Seems rather unlikely. Especially since not all tall guys have huge dicks. Do PE for you... but i think she's trying to humble you a bit.

You bottom her out. What did those other guys do? Poke her heart??
                            My reason to think she's telling the truth is simple : she's a very confident, very very attractive, and she only slept with assertive tall / very masculine guys. So these guys all have huge dicks and that's why they're confident enough to hit on her. It eliminates most of the average tall fellas out here. I thought I had a big dick too, that's why I hit on her lol.

They just did not insert their dick fully I think. Also I know she likes her cervix hit a bit (not too much), that's why just likes it more with me. Because I can fuck her balls deep while I hit her clit at the same time. Makes sex way more intense than having to keep half your cock out.

Comment

Good plan on resting. Start slower.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X