Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here, looking to start PE in a shared house

Hi all.

I'm glad to have finally made an account here. I'm a 21 years old guy looking to restart PE after a year-long break. I was hoping you guys could help me with a few things.

First, some details about me: I'm a slightly overweight but healthy guy, working out on a regular basis, working to improve my physical health. I have done PE consistently in the past, for about five months, using a jelq, stretch & kegel routine. I got from my initial size of 5.3"x5.2" to 6.2"x5.3". Over the past year, I have lost a little bit of my gains, I am now somewhere around 6-6.1"x5.2-5.3".

I think the reason why I started PE is because I feel insecure and clueless about my size. I've never had a girlfriend (a bit embarrassing to admit), and I've always been self-conscious about my size, probably because I was a late bloomer and my penis curves downward, so it always looked small to me, so I don't know how good my size really is; no matter how many studies I read about the average size, or how many threads I read on PE sites, I can't shake that feeling off. So, I'd like to go bigger if I have time, as at this point a little extra size can't do any harm.

Now, for my circumstances. This is the tricky part: I live in a student house with three other guys who are mostly the stay-at-home type. We have only one bathroom, so I'd rather not lock myself up in there for long periods. Luckily, I have my own room.

I'd like to do a stretch-only routine, coupled with some kegels and reverse kegels. One way I could do this is in the shower, as this solves the problem of warm-up, but it would still lead to lengthy showers, so I'd rather stay away from this option.

Could you guys suggest some ways of pulling this off? Has anyone else managed to stick to PE in a shared house? If so, what did you do? I am looking for some sneaky and cheap ways of warming up (I'd rather not spend money on a heat pad or IR lamp unless I'm 100% certain I'll be able to commit to this) that don't make a mess, so that I can do the exercises in my room. I suppose a rice sock might work, but I don't know how I'd avoid my housemates while heating it and taking it to my room. Also, are there are any other exercises I could perform under these circumstances (I'd like to avoid dry jelqs, though)?

If i were you id warm up by taking a shower go to my room lock the door make up a excuse for why you cant come out if somone asks and dedicate 45 mins to a hour to do pe i live in a similiar situation at home my brothers upstairs right by my bedroom and my mom gets nosey but i still make time because im serious about making my dick bigger

Comment

rice sock. or heating pad
      Even if water is the best way for me, but you need to stay there. if you move, change rooms etc you risk to turtle too.Not a great warm up.
      If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

When they're around you have to limit your pe. When they are not then do more. I bet you they'll be out more than you think they will be.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I do a lot of jelqing and stretching at bed at night under the covers. You can use a rice sock under there too. Also fowfers can be done there as well
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll try what cannedbread98 suggested, seems like it's very doable.

Comment

Just tell them you have to go to your room to make your penis larger and that you will return in 1 hour. If that isnt an option, maybe tell them you are reading or studying?

Comment

I never warm up or down for stretches. Been going a good year and a half with no problems. But I'm sure you can find something that produces heat in your room

Comment

Working...
                X