Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy, totaly shy about this..(Tiny COCK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy, totaly shy about this..(Tiny COCK)

Well Im new here and have been reading for a few days, Im on the smaller end...(for some reason it messes with my head)......Im roughly 5.5" erect, and 4.75 girth..........Im a bigger guy, so Im so paranoid Im not even close to average.....(sorry for seeming like a downer)........I have some pics, once I figure out how to post them I will put them up

My Fantasy goal would be 7.5"......I might be dreaming though lol................any how, just saying hello...........

Any tips on posting pics would be cool.....Im pretty sure Photobucket wont allow my DICK to be shown LOL

Hey man!
    First off welcome to the Gym and secondly, you're really not that small at all. I would say you're right on the lower end of average and as far as you being a big guy goes, there's really very little correlation between the overall size of your body and the size of your penis (there are some guys here that are smaller guys who are packing and some bigger guys who are as well and then there are guys of both builds who are on the smaller side). This is a great place to gain some confidence, learn a TON about ways to improve the overall health of your penis and finally reach those goals that you've set! Good luck with your PE journey and if you have any questions about things don't be afraid to ask! (after reading around a bit first of course )
    Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Heres the first pic.....Hopefully I did this right
      Attached Files

Comment

Ok guys let me know f my first Pic went through,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Sup Notch. PE can definitely help you out.

A few notes....your dick isn't "small" by any means... in fact at its thickest point it appears quite meaty. But I understand that if you are a bigger guy as you say, it may be perceived as small. I myself suffer from that problem.

PE will also help fix that left curve that you have. Anyway, buy into whats going on here, work hard, and the rewards will be great.

Comment

Hey there notch
            I no what you mean about being a bigger guy with an average dick, dude i think i was the exact same size as you when i first started PE like 9 mmonths or so ago, now im 6.25" not bone pressed, bone pressed im about 7.25.
            You should be able to reach your goals if you stick with it, it may tale years but dude its so worth it.
            Im shooting for 8 inches length and 6 girth, i dont care if it takes me 20 years as long as i get there some day.
            just take it real slow at first, no rush you'll just hurt yourself and this hole experience will be pointless.
            do jps 90 day and watch your PIs (penis indicators) and start up a log to track you stuff.
            I wish you luck man
            And yes your pic worked
            Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Thanks alot guys.....Thanks also for the kind words.......I have some pics of measurements........Should I get them in this thread, or maybe start another in a section where I can monitor gains.....again please forgive my NEWBness to the forums.....Kindest regards..NOTCH

Comment

Originally posted by notch View Post
                Thanks alot guys.....Thanks also for the kind words.......I have some pics of measurements........Should I get them in this thread, or maybe start another in a section where I can monitor gains.....again please forgive my NEWBness to the forums.....Kindest regards..NOTCH
                Id start a log an keep the pics there if i were you
                Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Its better to start a log to keep you focused on getting larger and its good to have a starting pic and starting size..
                  As of 1/2011
                  Current Length: 7.25
                  Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
                  BP Flaccid Length: ~5
                  BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                  Goal: 8x6
                  Slowly getting there..

Comment

Hey Notch,
                    Glad your here. You will be able to acheive whatever you want to with hard work and perseverance.
                    For some reason your name brings up a random memory of an old VW my parents used to have called a Notchback.
                    Welcome.
                    Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Hey notch.
                      Your size now is just fine man. I'm about the same size and I also have about the same goal as you and I'm sure it's achievable.
                      Read around and educate yourself, start a log and keep on working hard (and smart) and after a while you'll notice changes happening.
                      My log
                      Starting - 6 Feb 2010: BPEL 5.6"; MEG 4.7"
                      Current - 14 Aug 2010: BPEL 6.2"; MEG 4.9"
                      Current Goal - BPEL 6.7"; MEG 5.1"

Comment

Notch, welcome to the Gym brother. You are here for the same reason that we are. You have nothing to worry about brother, I used to be 240 lbs in high school and my dick the same size as yours. Lost my virginity about 2 months before I graduated. The girl didn't complain and I lasted for 40 minutes on my first time. Since then I've been very active and have not gotten any complaints. I've never been the smallest and never the biggest either.
                        You have nothing to worry about, and what you'll learn as you go is that as your dick starts to grow and if you work on your body and it starts to change, your gains look TRIPLE the size!
                        Holy shit I feel like I just looked into the penis mirror :P lol.
                        Like everyone else suggested already, start a log, it is so BENEFICIAL to have one.
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

hey notch just started here myself and as weard as this may sound .....when i saw your pic i thought that you took a photo of my dick man ha ha ha swear i suffer the same thing im a big guy 6'2" 235 lbs and we have the same size member too and it looks the same left hook and all. today is my first day of pe and i so hope it works.my wife thinks im crazy for looking in to this but your right it dose mess with your head ..... good luck
                          dixie normas
                          Last edited by dixie normas; 03-28-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

hello just wanted to say hi and im am wanting to change the size of my unit hope i can learn some things here to help me grow

Comment

No need to worry about your starting size because, as members have said, you seem to be just on the lower edge of average and there does't seem to be much relation between body mass and penis size. I made this mistake for many years. I am a small guy and for too many years I assumed that my cock was too small to satisfy many women. It was only when I started PE 3 months ago that I realized that my starting size was well up to average and possibly a little above.
                              28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
                              19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                              10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                              ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
                              LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

Comment

Working...
                              X