Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to PE, new to forums, new to being single.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE, new to forums, new to being single.

After almost 7 years of being together, my wife cheated on me with a coworker. It was a nightmare that lasted pretty long and was like taking a band aid off very slowly. She put me through hell and I would not wish what I experienced on even my worst enemy.

On the bright side, I came out of the situation with a beautiful son who turns 5 next month, a huge house, and I couldn't have asked for a better rebound relationship that lasted almost two years. We both helped each other out of tough situations but in the end there was nothing between us.

So I've been completely single and without sex for almost 6 months now. I now understand the benefit of taking some time alone after a long relationship opposed to going from one to another. I've been evaluating alot of aspects of my life and myself and one of those aspects happened to be my penis which has lead me here!

Turns out I am slightly above average measuring a hair above 7 inches BPEL and exactly 5.5 inches EG. Although I've never had a complaint after sex, I would like to set a goal of 8 inches BPEL and 6 inches EG if that is even realistic.

More important than gains though, I am interested in learning about PE for health reasons. I am 32 years old and would like to maintain a strong erection for the next 32 years of my life naturally and safely.

Welcome to the gym .

Hae you looked in the beginner section?

Comment

Thanks for joining ! Lots to read, so dive in, ask questions !

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

PE exercises are great for penile health.

You can find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. Start off with a beginner routine such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) and follow it through for the full 90 days. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Making sure elements of your lifestyle- diet, exercise, stress reduction and rest are optimized will allow you to make maximum gains. If you have to specialize, do your best to train and eat in a heart-healthy manner for best results.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X