Had some early success, and now I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some early success, and now I'm back

Hey guys, so I realize I haven't done a self-introduction here even though I have been here for a while and have done some PE.

Cocky confidence

I started PE early last year (Feb 2016). I was starting out being a young professional. Self-improvement was a matter of working hard at work, at the gym and at the pegym. I had the drive and I wanted to be the most confident I could be.

Work was busy, so I decided to get Big Al as a coach. In the beginning 2 months I was on the Jelq Free Routine, and gained 0.4" length and 0.1" girth. Later, I wanted to ramp up the rate of growth and I switched to R's Routine. With a month of RR, I managed 0.3" gain in girth.

That's a total gain of 0.4" in length and girth. I continued with RR for only about 2 more months. The sex kept on coming and one of my more regular f buddies even asked if I got bigger down there. And I'm not afraid to say I'm really good in bed. The booty texts don't stop. I know I sound kinda cocky, haha. My confidence level was through the roof. Later I got a promotion and work really caught up with me. I kept up with my gym workouts but slowly left PE behind. Said goodbye to Big Al then.

Here's c-log, my previous progress log, if you're interested.

Reflections and starting a new journey as DeepThor

It's almost 2 years since I first tried PE and I am taking stock of my career and life right now. Work was good and I rose up quickly, and I'm looking to switch elsewhere.

Personal improvement wise, I haven't paid as much attention to my body as I would have liked. I am getting back on the ball with exercise with running and swimming and working out. I also now want to resume my PE journey. But I am partnered now so it would be PE by stealth.

This time I am in it for the long haul. I know gains aren't going to happen overnight and I don't want to fall off track like I did last year. Having gone through a few months of PE before, I think planning is one of the most important things I can do to help myself last the journey. I want to do things better than I did the last time.

My previous username wasn't quite descriptive, so I have changed it to DeepThor. It sounds more interesting and I think it'll keep me going.

Starting point: Getting the right tools

I previously used a thin bit of tailor's tape, which was pretty convenient but difficult to read accurately. And it was so goddamn long and a mess to store privately. I also think that tape isn't very good for consistent BPEL, even though I have a slight upward curve.

My PE tools this time:
    - 12" dead length steel ruler for BPEL
    - tailor's tape for MSEG, cut to 12" for convenience in handling

I decided to get both with dual cm and inch measurements because I'm told the metric measurements are more accurate. At least there are more divisions in centimeters and the decimals make more sense than the eighths of an inch. We'll see. We all know that measurements below the belt are customarily in inches.

Starting point: Milestones, sharing and buddies, routine

3 months, extendable

Seeing that there are only 3 months left in the year, I want to get started as soon as possible, so that my results would be my nice Christmas/New Year's present to myself. (This also applies to my exercise regime but that's for another place I think.)

3 months would be a good period to restart, and I know I will extend it (pun unintended) later when we all start thinking of our new year's resolutions.

Open sharing

In terms of mental preparation, I have decided to be more open with you guys on here. I realize I need the support so that I stay on track. I previously kept to myself for privacy reasons (heck I didn't even make an introduction post!) and for the personal pride that I can go through it alone. But that pride may be misplaced, if the the synergy and camaraderie helps everyone in achieving our ultimate goal to grow.

So I now think it's better for us to share our ideas, keep one another going, even if we make mistakes along the way. It's better as a team, and even better with the buddies out here.

I will participate more in the forums and contribute the little knowledge I have and learn with everyone else.

Buddies

If any of you guys stumble upon this lengthy (ha!) post, and think you have a similar drive, stats and sense of humor (or wit or sarcasm), send me a PM or something and let's keep each other posted. I promise I will be friendly.

I think the personal accountability helps.

Tracking

As always, hard data (haha!) must be recorded.

This time I intend to have photographed measurements so that I can track consistency and do the funky before and after pics in my success story post in the future. Pictures don't lie. But I haven't decided if I want to post them.

I will create a fresh progress log with fresh starting measurements. Sadly I think I have lost some gains so I will treat this as a fresh start. I will post my measurements when I can take the pics properly.

Routine

Having the right frame of mind is one thing, but what's most important is, what routine am I going to follow?

This is the part I have limited knowledge about and if you guys have any suggestions or comments on my routine, that would be most welcome.

Right now, I am quite persuaded by PESG in his success story thread: My Success Story - Frustrated Beginner? READ THIS. He says that if something works, why change it?

So I am thinking of restarting my Jelq Free Routine for 2 months, and then continuing to R's Routine in the 3rd month.

If there's anything I should think about, let me know guys. I am back for real this time.
    DeepThor's hot and hung journey

2016 | 5.9 x 5.0 | Start Feb
    2017 | 6.3 x 5.0 | Fresh Start Oct

Goal | 7.0 x 6.0 | 12m

Welcome to the forum- and thanks for the mention!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
    X