Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello please point me in the right direction

Hi,

I have been looking at this website now for a long time.

I have tried the JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine now and I have been strict in doing so , for the past 12 months, I have been checking back to the site to see if what I'm doing is right. To my surprise I have not added anything to my erect penis 😓

I start at 5" inch when erect and measured last night at 5 inch. Feeling little disheartened as I would like to be above average in not a guy that wants a 9" even though that would be great I would have been happy with 6" and a half inch..

Is it really possible to gain length?
    I went to my doctors as my size does get me very down and when it comes to the bedroom I know my partner fakes everything

Please help

Ok so the Jp usually goes 90 days it is time to move on to a new routine.

Comment

During the past year did you ever increase intensity or reps of exercise? Did you notice any improvements in erection quality?
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        During the past year did you ever increase intensity or reps of exercise? Did you notice any improvements in erection quality?
        I would have written the same set of questions
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Welcome to the forum!

I would have written the same set of questions
          So funny, when I wrote the questions I was thinking, "oh great, now I'm starting to sound like Big Al..." hahaha.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
          X