Story and Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story and Goals

So, recently divorced, was ex-wifes first time and she was only 5 feet tall so I was plenty for her, somehow usually hurt her at first. BUT, now I'm single and gotta better myself in every way I can to maximize getting ass. I did PE stuff for a bit a few years ago, started at about 6 maybe a little less but ill assume less, got up to about 6-6.25 in length but I stopped. no motivation. starting back up again, my goal of 7 is a 3 year goal but I think its doable. this is basically so I can track my progress monthly so I'm hoping for .5 in length and .25 in girth in first 6 months. just exercises, no devices yet until I see progress unless anyone has success with starting with those. wish me luck!
    Initial:
    BPEL: 6"
    EG: 5.75"

1 Yr Goal (By July 2019)
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 6"

End Goal:
    BPEL 7.5"
    EG: 6.5"

good luck!
    your goals are realistic, stay committed and be safe!
    If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Hey Bleak!

Wealcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yeah, aiming for a three year goal is definitely doable, in my opinion.
        not2big has got your basics covered.

If I can add an idea to your thinking: this endeavor seems to be best approached with a whole lifestyle mindset.
        Do not just try and work the penis. Exercise, diet and other factors all come together to help you get to your goal. I eat better and am in much better shape because of PE.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Some excellent advice has been provided above
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X