DanX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanX

Right Newest-be, in a bit of bother here: stats 5.5" length & just under 5" girth (Which,By no offence to others is Not Ecceptable!) I'm from London & 40 Now & it seems to be I've shrunk since my younger years,as a kid/early teens etc.. I think everyone had measured their cock,& I can remember bcos I measured it & then searched for average & I was just a couple of mm over 6".. Now I measure it & it's like 5.5" & the girth ain't nothing to boast about! ANYWAY Things ain't Looking too bright a Lovely Beautiful girl from Miami Came over here with her fella & liked it(Fuck knows why Miami's weathers gotta piss all over ours) & got citizenship With her 6ft 3 Husband,Anyway I made her laugh Soo Much she binned him & I gotta hold of her somehow,but don't feel like I'm "Filling her up" enough,I mean I doubt her 6ft 3" husbands cock was 5.5 & as thin as mine,her favourite position is from behind & I used to bang birds from behind all the time/or chicks if Your yanks! Now I've got a Bathmate X30 but the problem is if your length ain't Long it's not gonna thicken The girth of the inner/hidden penis that needs drawing out Obviously & the thing "I WANT" is the DLD Length Master 2 by MOS,but it's 2017 now! I've goggled My bollox off trying to see if I can see if they're still available,And the closest thread I could see was 2014! Then Eventually managed to see something about DLD in some 2017 forum saying "I've got Very limited Length Masters available for My Closest forum Followers,but I've tried with all my might(but just getting the loading sign for over 15 minutes) to get on one of his forums or followers bcos this is the tool I Really want,& I thought they/that he had discontinued them by 2014 or 2016 maybe I'm wrong I'm wondering if any of you can help me with some advice in how I could obtain the Length master 2 please,Thanks

You want to add some length and girth? Try our beginners routine.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Gurudld sells Length Master on Ebay, considered buying one myself but ended up with a vac-extender instead.
      Phallosan Forte NBPEL
      Feb/15/2019 - 6.5
      Mar/20/2019 - 6.7 Week 6 (209,5 hrs)
      June/30/2019 - 7.0 Week 20 (800+ hrs) Goal
      xxxx/xx/2019 - 7.5 Week xx :first:Goal

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

If you need a routine for your pumping efforts please check out the following:

Baseline for the Squeeze, a New Bathpump Routine & More
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X