Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

Hi Guys,
    I gave PE a whirl a few years ago with jelquing and pumping and had a degree of success. seems like about .5" in erect length gain after 6-9 months of effort. My hand started having issues so I quit with the intention of giving it a try again.

The Vitallus Plus looked interesting so I bought it recently and have had a few sessions in the last week. It isn't uncomfortable and I've already napped while wearing it. It come out much more plump and hanging low afterward. The tension does seem to build up over time and I'm encouraged by the initial results, but I have a really hard time finding anyone saying. "it did this for me" when they aren't part of the vitallus company. Anyway I'm back in the game again after some years away. Plan is to incorporate jelquing again with the vitallus. Next step will probably be some kind of stretcher but I'm super busy during the day so that's always been a challenge.

Current stats are 6.25" BPEL and 5.5" EG .. goal is to hit 7" BPEL

Any input you have or responses are always welcome.

Welcome to the forum!

I can't recall ever hearing about the device you mentioned. You'd do well to be careful wearing any device in your sleep. Should there be any circulation cut off or other issue you may wake up too late to do anything about it.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Please do not use device while sleep I pray for you brother I would not like to here of penis that dies due circulation cut off. On other hand stretching is best I recall forbresilts but also should be done in great care. I'm new and will be trying stretching after shower time for 15 minutes per day.

Comment

Hi, glad to have you as a member !

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It's called vitallus plus .. they're made in Germany .. seems to be having some effect I might have to get a bigger cylinder soon
          It has a timer that shuts off the vacuum when you want it too
          I like it so far

Comment

After three weeks of using the Vitallus device it seems like the compression sleeve and outer sleeve are too small now..
            I went online and you can order a new bigger one for $145 .. steep not sure my direction with it. The vitallus does leave my unit feeling and looking engorged plump and it feels fatter erect .. after three weeks of use.

Comment

Working...
            X