5'3 Small package; Asian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5'3 Small package; Asian

Good morning PEgym Community. I am here just to give my small experience with PE and hopefully give some people some motivation that PE DOES WORK!!!

Here we go:

My ethnicity is Chinese and Korean and nationality is American.
    Over the years before turning the age of 18, I was small framed only weighing up to 121-127lbs. As being Asian and small I suffered humiliation for being small and being the smallest in my class with school mates. I also get teased for having a small penis because Asians have that stereotype. This stigma on my back would always affect my confidence for having relationships. I didn't understand at the time of having a big penis was such a big deal until junior high to high school. I did not record my measurement but I certainly remember the length range. I was about just under 5.5BPEL and assuming I was 4.75NBPEL. I realize my penis was always .75 inches between NBEL and BPEL. I realize this is only average but not even small but i still feel small.(2011)

After highschool I joined the Marine Corps Infantry for active duty with the typical 4 years contract. In about a year of training and processing; I finally deployed to Afghanistan.(2012) Sometime during deployment I felt I need to change my life. On how I look and wanting my penis to become bigger. And this is how I first found PEGYM: JP90days. I study about PE while being deployed and I felt the light at the end of the tunnel. When I got back from deployment is when I started my PE adventure.

Being in the military is hard to find time and privacy due to sharing a room with a roommate and a bathroom that is connected to another room with 2 other guys. My strategy was to wake to wake up 4am in the morning to start Jelqing. For sometime I actually gained and I remember being 5.75BPEL. (2013). As months gone by gains were coming very slowly or nothing. I tried multiple methods; like manual stretching and Bib Hanger(which Damage my penis) for some period of time. My progress was very inconsistent being I would go to the field every other week or so for a few days to couple weeks. But however I continue with PE until the end of my enlistment (2015) and I was able to reach 6BPEL, 5.25NBEL.

I tried PE for a long time doing jelqs and manual stretches I found myself stuck at 6.18BPEL for a long time.

Recently about a year ago end of the 2016 I found mementos rapid gain. I tried this over 3-4 months and I grew up to 6.25BPEL!!! I was so surprised how much I gained! I tried doing the full routine but not the full volume and I ended hurting myself due to stupidity of wanting more. So I had to stopped for a few months.

But now I am back again with the same routine but altered.
    I am doing 3x3min Stretch at night and 50jelqs in the morning.
    My current measurement is 6.65BPEL and 5.85NBPEL.(2017)

So in summary:
    Started: 5.45BPEL 4.75NBPEL (2011)
    Now: 6.65BPEL 5.85NBEL (Near end 2017)
    ~7 Years

It is not much but a huge achievement. My goal is to get to 7.5BPEL and 6.75NBPEL. I still have a long way to go. My only suggestion is follow the PI Indicators; "It is not a sprint but a marathon", and finding people who made great successes, and don't give up.

First, thanks for your service for our country. Second, welcome to the GYM! Third, congrats on your gains! Good strategy you got there and let us know if you need anything. Keep on tuggin!!!
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Wow what an amazing PE journey, big congratulations on sticking with it through all your trials and tribulations. It sounds very scary to get injured like you did, and still you managed to wait it out and come out victorious! Because reaching close to 6" NBPEL is a great accomplishment. At your height that must look huge, when you get to 7 it will look ridiculous!

Comment

Well said. Congratulations on your gains. Thanks for your service.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Congratulations and a very big THANK YOU for your service!
          5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
          1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the inspirational post!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey nice gains! What is your girth though?

Comment

What a great story . You kept looking for a way forward.

Bet some members would be interested in the routine that got you past the sticking point.

For a little guy with a marine background you seem to have a slightly larger than expected fat pad . Can I ask how lean you are?

Comment

My girth is quite small; I am 4.7 in EG. I read something somewhere that with tunica stretches; be mindful when increasing girth would make length gains harder due to the amount of force is needed to stretch. I read an article that explains the relation with rubberbands and tunica stretching. It is much easier to stretch a thinner band than a thick one. The major routine that got me past my sticking point was tunica stretching. Something similar to the inverted V stretch but instead with a cylindrical object.

I feel and look pretty lean; my abs show. I think my bodyfat is probably 6-8%. My average weight nowadays is only 131lbs. I use to be 137-140lbs when I powerlifted. I had to stop due to the amount of pain and stresses on my knee joints. I've been doing more cardio and I definitely loss some fat. I can't seem to lose any pad fat though.

One last note I want to say is that : never give up and change up the routine. Follow good PE indicators. I am never going to stop PE in any point in time. I am only 26. I will continue to do PE till I get into my late 50s; just for maintenance. Thank you again for everyone's support. Good luck and happy PEing for everyone in this community.

Comment

Originally posted by tai.cham View Post
                    My girth is quite small; I am 4.7 in EG. I read something somewhere that with tunica stretches; be mindful when increasing girth would make length gains harder due to the amount of force is needed to stretch. I read an article that explains the relation with rubberbands and tunica stretching. It is much easier to stretch a thinner band than a thick one. The major routine that got me past my sticking point was tunica stretching. Something similar to the inverted V stretch but instead with a cylindrical object.

I feel and look pretty lean; my abs show. I think my bodyfat is probably 6-8%. My average weight nowadays is only 131lbs. I use to be 137-140lbs when I powerlifted. I had to stop due to the amount of pain and stresses on my knee joints. I've been doing more cardio and I definitely loss some fat. I can't seem to lose any pad fat though.

One last note I want to say is that : never give up and change up the routine. Follow good PE indicators. I am never going to stop PE in any point in time. I am only 26. I will continue to do PE till I get into my late 50s; just for maintenance. Thank you again for everyone's support. Good luck and happy PEing for everyone in this community.

Exactly. Sounds good. 4.7 girth isn't THAT small. I think it's about average or a little below.

See you soon!

Comment

Yes 4.7" girth is average .

This shows the effect of genetics . Most guys with that bf% would have no pad.

Comment

A tougher tunica may be more challenging to train, but unlike a rubber band the tunica is organic. It will (as per Davis' Law) remodel itself along imposed demands.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

how is there that much of a difference between BP and NBP? when youre that skinny you probably dont have a fat pad

Comment

Working...
                          X