Nice to be a part of the community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to be a part of the community

Hello everybody, i'm excited to start my gains with you all.

Welcome to the Gym! Check out the start here tab at the top left of the page. There is a lot of info in there and some great routines to start out with. See you around.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Well, we like to think positive and your username screams of less than confident. So, first task, is to think of a new user name that gives you motivation to move forward. Eh, or your can stick with the TinyMeat thingy, I just like to have members motivated and working toward a goal and not dwelling on where they start. Eitherway, let us know if you want to change that.

Otherwise, welcome to the forums my friend, glad you took the time to join this awesome community, we are thrilled to have you here. Proactive gives some great advice so read everything under the START HERE button. It is located in the upper left corner of the forums on the main website. It can also be found in the stickies in the beginner forums is you are using a mobile device to access these forums. Take it slow, build up your routine over time and you should do fine.

Give us a little more about you and what brings you here.

Comment

Hiya and good luck on your exercise program.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Hey Tiny!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree with the ZZ guy that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your life routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. Let us know if we can help.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the gym, nice to have you here!
              Wolf
              5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
              1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

What are your specific training goals?
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X