Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently bulge obsessed

Hey All,

I'm new to this. Just about a year. That's when it happened too, boom out of nowhere I suddenly became bulge obsessed. Mine, yours, theirs... Did this happen to anyone else? How have you adjusted since?
    Troutfly
    Last edited by Troutfly; 12-07-2017, 04:25 AM. Reason: grammar

I've always been self conscious about my small bulge. Don't think that feeling will ever go away. Maybe If I'd reach my ultimate flaccid goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutfly View Post
      Hey All,

I'm new to this. Just about a year. That's when it happened too, boom out of nowhere I suddenly became bulge obsessed. Mine, yours, theirs... Did this happen to anyone else? How have you adjusted since?
      I have to admit I'm a crotch watcher. I think its nice for a guy show a package and maybe even some coronal ridge.

Comment

My younger cousin use to do this when he was growing up, and he would always know how big everyones dick was too............ everyone saw it as cute hahahaha, but he turned out just fine, so i dont see any harm, it is probably healthy.

But i think there will be some blokes that will take offense from another bloke checking out their package lol.
        START
        🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
        🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
        🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
        🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
        🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
        🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
        🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by StickIt View Post
          My younger cousin use to do this when he was growing up, and he would always know how big everyones dick was too............ everyone saw it as cute hahahaha, but he turned out just fine, so i dont see any harm, it is probably healthy.

But i think there will be some blokes that will take offense from another bloke checking out their package lol.
          If someone stared at my small bulge I think I'd feel the need to say "I'm a hardcore grower" or something along thos lines bc they would otherwise judge me as having a far smaller than avarage penis :/

On second thought, that would probably make it worse... Maybe I need to start stuffing.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hahaha yes, i reckon that will make it worse, i can just imagine all of the awkward conversations i could of had, explaining to random people how the the penis gets bigger when aroused and some penises grow more than other penises lol. But who cares about bulge size, if you don't, nobody else will, and people will judge your personality over your bulge lol.
              START
              🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
              🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
              🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
              🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
              🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
              🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
              🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Troutfly View Post
                Hey All,

yes I look at bulges too. The Mrs and I went to the mall shopping for Christmas gifts, I went commando of course, in a pretty tight pair of jeans. First time I ever felt uncomfortable doin so.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  yes I look at bulges too. The Mrs and I went to the mall shopping for Christmas gifts, I went commando of course, in a pretty tight pair of jeans. First time I ever felt uncomfortable doin so.
                  Go for it Party. Good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
                    Go for it Party. Good for you!
                    Im not large by any stretch of the imagination, but the inseam of my jeans riding up my ass left little to the imagination.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      Im not large by any stretch of the imagination, but the inseam of my jeans riding up my ass left little to the imagination.

Go for it and enjoy. I'll put your daughter in my payers. God bless you! What's her name?

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
                        Go for it and enjoy. I'll put your daughter in my payers. God bless you! What's her name?
                        Thank you. I call her my Little Girlie. But we named her Megan. After Meg Ryan, she gets my motor running. She was so hot before the nose job. Totally unrelated now but somehow, if you were to see my girl, you’d say, I bet her name is Megan. You know what I mean?

Comment

I will pray for Megan. You are in good company here. This is an amazing site! I have met some wonderful people here!

Comment

Welcome Troutfly. I encourage you to check out the start here tab at the top of the page. Good info and some great beginner routines there. Also might start a progress thread to help you keep track of your progress and get some feedback from other members.
                            goal--Contentment
                            proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
                              Good info and some great beginner routines there.
                              Thanks proactive,

I am just really enjoying this exploration. I'm learning new things and feeling new forms of pleasure along the way. The feeling of being gradually stretched and then trying to relax in the elongate position. Quite awesome. I just figured out the the Stealth corkscrew, as well as hanging heft, can be used to give your dick a real and continuous stretch. Trust me, I feeling it right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X