Yet Another Intro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Intro...

Yep, I'm new here (obviously) and to PE in general. From what I've seen, there's a wealth of information on this site. Thanks for sharing and perhaps one day I'll have something worthwhile to contribute. At the moment I'm mainly interested in better hardness and erection quality as opposed to increasing size, but I have to admit that interests me a bit as well. I recently started jelqing and edging based on what I've read here, but I was wondering if anyone has put together a program specifically focused on hardness with specific exercises, sets, and time limits. I searched the forums and didn't have any luck finding what I am looking for. Any feedback is appreciated and thanks for making this site.

Welcome to the gym! edging is thing your looking for to increase hardness.

Edging 101

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Greetings What Kingpole said ^

Comment

Umm yeah what ^^ they said you could also do kegals. remembering to include reverse kegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Umm yeah what ^^ they said you could also do kegals. remembering to include reverse kegals.
          Yes, but I honestly think that jelqing is what you want for erection quality gains. Man, so many guys had the same experience I did when we started jelqing...

You wake up (no matter your age) and your boner is almost painful its so stiff.

THIS is because of jelqing. I figured Kingpole would have said that too, not edging. Edging should definitely be a PART of your post-jelqing or post total PE exercise session, but I would focus on the jelqing.

Start with 100, and add maybe 25-50 more per 2-3 sessions till you get to where you are doing 300 (150 per side).

Jelqing=hard boners, for sure. If you are really curious, you should go down to the poll forum. I am going to make a poll right now about what everyone thinks makes them have harder erections.

Comment

Bathmate makes you have really hard errections.

Comment

Welcome, I’m new also. I came here looking for help for my severe ED and found out about ‘JP’s 90 day beginner routine.’ I’m toward the end of my second week and already have experienced a few surprising erections that I have not had for at least 3 years. This morning in particular is the first day that I have been able to arouse myself to a full jumper!

I’ve had a few morning woods that were very encouraging but haven’t been able to arouse (through desire) like this. I heartily encourage you to consider Jon Pop’s Beginner Routine and read as much as possible.

Angus

Comment

I like the name, hee hee

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, Erection Correction!
                  I second Angus' suggestion: go with JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and add a kegel routine every other day. During those 90 days get active in the forums, read a lot, and ask a lot of questions.
                  Also, start a log so that you can keep notes and track of your progress. It gives others a place to offer suggestions and encouragement.
                  As you get to the end of the 90 days, you will be in a much better position to create a program to address your goals.
                  Good luck!
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be starting the Beginner's Routine this week, as it sounds like the very thing that I was looking for. I appreciate the feedback, and hope you'll bear with me as I ask various stupid questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
                      Bathmate makes you have really hard errections.
                      I was going to ask about this, as I saw the ad on the front page. It's rather inexpensive for a device like that. I take it that you're pleased with the results? Do you use the Bathmate only, or do you incorporate PE as well? How often do you use the Bathmate?

Comment

I look forward to it.
                        Please start a log. It really does make things easier for everyone.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                          I look forward to it.
                          Please start a log. It really does make things easier for everyone.
                          I will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            May I ask, how do you do reverse kegels?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...morrhoids.html

Comment

Working...
                              X