No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

So I've had an account/been a lurker for a while but never really got started on a routine. My size is like 6.25 BPEL and 4.8 EG, and I'd love to get that to around 7.5x5.5, though I don't know how possible that is. The problem with getting started is I believe I have a pretty overactive pelvic floor - I find myself holding a kegel unconsciously (esp. when standing), and when I pee it tends to take a while for urine to start flowing. Also, if I kegel while hard my girth usually gets smaller, though I don't know if that's linked to an overactive pelvic floor.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I guess my two questions were whether or not my goal is attainable, and what the best way to get started is (considering the pelvic floor stuff). Cheers!

I'll try to help u

So u want to gain something like 1.25'' on lenght and 0.7'' on girth, right? I can say to u that these are very reasonable goals! Look this thread for example:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ch-length.html

Just follow a begginer routine like JP90 and do some kegels and reverse kegels.
    Do not stop until you are proud!

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
    FG +0.64''
    BPEL +0.40''
    MSEG +0.16''

Comment

Thanks man, good to know my goals are realistic. I did try JP90 in the past but found it super intense, so maybe I'll try it at 1/2 reps first or something

Comment

Originally posted by dietcokecock View Post
        Thanks man, good to know my goals are realistic. I did try JP90 in the past but found it super intense, so maybe I'll try it at 1/2 reps first or something
        Good idea.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hey DietC!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be JP90) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

i agree that your goals are very reasonable.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your life routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Glad to have you here!
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

This may seem like a dumb question but how do you know if it's too intense? I'm trying to learn everything I can here.

Comment

Welcome dcc

@Thor27 - as a beginner like myself I feel like we should both start out at the bare minimum. I know to us it seems like a lot of info and we have this thought in our head that harder/faster/longer durations of PE sessions and exercises will benefit us now..but I will be taking the approach that starting off slow and conditioning my unit will lead to bigger and better gains in the near future...just my 0.2

As far as "too intense" just take it slow and listen to your PI's.

Good luck buddy..from one newb to another.
                Current: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" BEG (12/19/17)
                Goal # 1 - 7.0" BPEL x 5.5" BEG

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Your goals are fairly modest.

Originally posted by Thor27 View Post
                  This may seem like a dumb question but how do you know if it's too intense? I'm trying to learn everything I can here.
                  Recently posted on another thread:

From: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!:

...Once you're cleared to train, ALWAYS begin using light intensity and volume.

For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate.

For kegel type movements use only enough contractile force as needed to accomplish your reps. You should come away from your initial sessions refreshed- not exhausted.

As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner. This same advice applies if you've trained before but have taken a long break.

The more intense methods are potentially more injurious. They should be used only after reaching advanced levels of conditioning. Even then, you should still always err on the side of caution with the degree of force, pressure, and volume used.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone! and I appreciate all the advice.

Originally posted by Thor27 View Post
                    Not really a dumb question, because what I feel was 'too intense' might be different to how other people interpret it. For me, doing the 150 jelqs + 90 V-jelqs from JP90 felt like too much - it was hard for me to maintain any kind of erection after about 50 jelqs and trying to complete all the reps in the routine meant that by the end I was jelqing pretty much completely flaccid. There was also a lot of soreness/my dick would kinda shrivel for a few hours following the session, and it would be difficult for me to get an erection during those hours. So I think starting with less reps would be better for me personally.

Comment

Also, does anyone have any input on whether it would be better to fix the pelvic floor stuff before trying to start a PE routine? I realized that in order to even get and maintain an erection I have to keep doing kegels - it seems near impossible for me to get and stay fully hard just from arousal/stimulation. Not sure if that's normal or something that needs to be fixed.

Comment

Also, does anyone have any input on whether it would be better to fix the pelvic floor stuff before trying to start a PE routine? I realized that in order to even get and maintain an erection I have to keep doing kegels - it seems near impossible for me to get and stay fully hard just from arousal/stimulation. Not sure if that's normal or something that needs to be fixed.
                        The enlargement work should begin when other aspects are at a satisfactory level- at a minimum. If there are deficiencies then it would be best to devote your time and resources to correcting them. Performing enlargement work if you have pelvic floor issue may complicate the situation.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

^ Agree !

Performing enlargement work if you have pelvic floor issue may complicate the situation.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            The enlargement work should begin when other aspects are at a satisfactory level- at a minimum. If there are deficiencies then it would be best to devote your time and resources to correcting them. Performing enlargement work if you have pelvic floor issue may complicate the situation.
                            Thanks, that makes sense.

I've been reading around and it seems like some focus on belly breathing and yoga poses to loosen the pelvic floor might help. So I'll think I'll do that for bit and if I see improvements I'll get started on an enlargement routine.

Comment

Thanks, that makes sense.

I've been reading around and it seems like some focus on belly breathing and yoga poses to loosen the pelvic floor might help. So I'll think I'll do that for bit and if I see improvements I'll get started on an enlargement routine.
                              That sounds like a good plan

Please feel free to keep us posted on the Progress Forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X