Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the New Guy

Hello all,

I finally received my email confirmation which took longer than it should have due to me giving the wrong email addy when registering.

Wanted to say that this forum seems to have a wealth of great knowledge on this subject and a great group of members here to offer support.

Currently my starting point is just over 6" BPEL x 5" BEG (Need a better measurement) my goal is to reach 7" length and 5.5" + in girth. I've started already doing manual stretches and jelqing. I know I've already went a bit overboard on the jelqing (about two weeks jelqing) and I did not take any off days so i am currently letting my Penis rest for at least 5 days since I received bad PI's after a stretch/jelq session then having long sex with the wife.

I'm a beginner and I know it's a slow process so I must treat it as that and will pay more attention going forward...as everyone should.

Just wanted to say a quick hello to you fine gents here at PEGYM....
    Current: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" BEG (12/19/17)
    Goal # 1 - 7.0" BPEL x 5.5" BEG

Glad you got that wrinkle ironed out, Welcome !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I've been told I'm the only fine gentleman here!

Welcome and...ENJOY!

Glad to see you've done your homework and learned the lingo.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hi bro.

Welcome to the jungle.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

^^^ Jay ain't bad at times. He's just lacking in...summat. Nobody's been able to figure it out yet.
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Looks like you have been doing your homework. There is still plenty to learn so continue reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Your goals are very realistic and you could reach them with plenty of dedication and time.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
              ^^^ Jay ain't bad at times. He's just lacking in...summat. Nobody's been able to figure it out yet.
              Oh you know....

Don't let it fool you.

Potassium!
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hey Bmee!

Welcome to the Gym.

Hopefully, your homework included a click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your life routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Lmao.....you guys are all fine gents in the eyes of bmee193.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your life routine.
                    Thanks not2big.....this is where I screwed up. I gripped too hard and did too many reps while jelqing. I jumped into the PE thing without properly doing my homework. This was on me and I should have used better judgment.

P.s. you too are a fine gent...lol. take care buddy.

Comment

Welcome to the forum- and hello
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi and welcome, hope you'll earn some results and be active on the forum!

Comment

The Burrito says hi and Glad to have you here. Learn, laugh, and share! If there is anything we can do to help let us know.
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thank you guys...I have no doubt I'm in the right place. I def look forward to being active and documenting my routine/progress starting within a week or so.

Now it's just homework time and TAKING IN ALL THAT I CAN. (Just like my wife will be doing in about a year or so of me doing PE).....LOL

Cheers gents...

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post

Glad to see you've done your homework and learned the lingo.
                              Lol, I'm still struggling with the lingo. I've been here for a few days.

Comment

Working...
                              X