Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gains stopped after a year of PE, what next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains stopped after a year of PE, what next?

Hi, a forum newbie here. I've been doing regular PE for about 13 months now. I've been very consistent, and I've only taken two breaks of about two weeks. Other than that I've been doing 5 days on, 2 days off manual excercises. I started off with jelqing, about 20 minutes at a time. I was a little sore after each workout, but not so much it would cause any serious discomfort. Gradually I intensified my routine and I found that 40 minutes was a happy medium. After a few months I started doing stretches as well, about 30 minutes jelqing and 10 minutes stretching. I tried intensifying my routine even more, but it seemed to kill my gains so I toned it down a notch and the gains continued.

I started PE with extreme scepticism, but soon found out I was wrong. The first few times I measured gains I put it down to measurement error but by the time I had gained half an inch, there just wasn't any other explanation than real gains. This was after about two months of PE. For some time in the beginning I was gaining pretty consistently about .1" per week but little by little the gains slowed down. Now it's been about 2 months of no measurable gains.

I'm sure I'm not alone with this, so I was just wondering what I should try next. I don't want to spend money on devices but I could deal with a little bit of DIY if that's what it takes. If this is it for me, it's not the end of the world as I am pretty good size already, but I'd like to be a little more proportionate. I have plenty of girth and I really don't want any more, but I could use a little more length. My ultimate goal is 8" but I'd be OK with 7.5" BPEL.

Cheers!

Starting stats: BPEL 5.9" MSEG 5.9"
    Current stats: BPEL 7.2" MSEG 6"

Welcome to the gym!

Looks like you are starting to hit that wall of diminishing returns. Gains do slow down over time and you will hit plateau's. That's when you need to step it up to some more advanced exercises. You might want to replace your regular stretching with bundled stretching and see what that does. They kick started my gains again after hitting a plateau.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 12-30-2017, 12:33 PM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Take a browse through my progress log. I think we've had very similar gains and tribulations. I don't really log any particular routine but more my mind set during the journey. You're not alone. I've been in a hard plateau for a few months now.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html
      Nov 2016 Start
      6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
      7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
      14 months
      +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Het Farworm!

Welcome to the Gym.

You might want to consider pumping for girth and hanging or an extender for length.
        not2big
        Senior Super Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by not2big; 12-30-2017, 12:53 PM.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Have you stretched out the suspensory ligaments good? good enough to give you more slack with full erection?

I was almost exactly in your shoes when I started suspensory lig stretches and that was an EASY .4" gain BPEL for me after a few weeks.

I suggest taking a long break and do a maintenance routine. then start up again and see how you react.

What I have found is that once you get to a certain point the "Safe zone" of PE gets smaller and the routine gets more severe to make gains at a "newbie" type pace.

You can also do a safer routine but throw away your expectations of making quick newbie gains like you made.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not expecting miracles here. Gains slowing down drastically seems to be pretty much the norm, but a complete plateau really sucks. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into them. I haven't read about bundled stretches before, so I guess I'll have some studying to do.

Comment

Here you go.

Bundled Stretch
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Worm View Post
                Hi, a forum newbie here. I've been doing regular PE for about 13 months now. I've been very consistent, and I've only taken two breaks of about two weeks. Other than that I've been doing 5 days on, 2 days off manual excercises. I started off with jelqing, about 20 minutes at a time. I was a little sore after each workout, but not so much it would cause any serious discomfort. Gradually I intensified my routine and I found that 40 minutes was a happy medium. After a few months I started doing stretches as well, about 30 minutes jelqing and 10 minutes stretching. I tried intensifying my routine even more, but it seemed to kill my gains so I toned it down a notch and the gains continued.

I started PE with extreme scepticism, but soon found out I was wrong. The first few times I measured gains I put it down to measurement error but by the time I had gained half an inch, there just wasn't any other explanation than real gains. This was after about two months of PE. For some time in the beginning I was gaining pretty consistently about .1" per week but little by little the gains slowed down. Now it's been about 2 months of no measurable gains.

I'm sure I'm not alone with this, so I was just wondering what I should try next. I don't want to spend money on devices but I could deal with a little bit of DIY if that's what it takes. If this is it for me, it's not the end of the world as I am pretty good size already, but I'd like to be a little more proportionate. I have plenty of girth and I really don't want any more, but I could use a little more length. My ultimate goal is 8" but I'd be OK with 7.5" BPEL.

Cheers!

Starting stats: BPEL 5.9" MSEG 5.9"
                Current stats: BPEL 7.2" MSEG 6"
                I understand completely the frustration...I have flat-lined myself in length and girth. It's very, very, very frustrating.
                How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Pull harder and longer.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

8" seems like the magical number for many of us. I am aiming for that, well 20 cm in my language, as it is isn't far off from what I am now without any bloody stretching or jelqing. Also a dick that size looks awesome, respectable whereas dicks bigger than that look like something disgusting like an animal's pizzle.

I am not you but if I was I would be stoked to be 7.2" when you were an average 5.9". 7.2" is quite a joy stick, and most gals would be happy with that in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
                      I am not you but if I was I would be stoked to be 7.2" when you were an average 5.9". 7.2" is quite a joy stick, and most gals would be happy with that in them.
                      Oh absolutely. I'm not doing PE because I feel inadequate, but because I was born with a rather hefty sack and plenty of girth and those attributes coupled with average length always looked a little strange to me. It's all about proportions.

Having said that, I don't think 7.2" BPEL is all that huge visually. The fact that about 6.5" of it is actually visible just makes me want more.

So I tried the bundled stretch today for the first time and I gotta say it feels pretty weird. I'll keep at it for a few weeks and see what's what.

Comment

Bundled stretching can be very intense so start off slow with them.

Comment

OK, so I've been doing bundled stretches for a week now. They seem to be doing something, but I'm taking a pretty gentle approach so far. I do measure a bit more than before, but the difference is not enough to say for sure. It definitely feels different than it has in several months. The feeling is more like it was during the first few months of PE.

Comment

Just a quick update on the situation. Two weeks of bundled stretches and I can confirm I'm gaining again. It's not much, but the measurements are consistent. I've been doing 40-45 minute sessions finishing off with light jelqing, but mainly stretches. For some reason my EQ has also improved over the last week. It wasn't bad to begin with, but there's definitely been an improvement.

Comment

Bundled stretches are great!You can try also flaccid bends I am enjoying them too recently.

How you are performing your basic stretches usually? What directions and how long sets?
                              starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Working...
                              X