Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PEGym member

Hello,

I'm a brazilian guy, 25 years old, that was introduced to PEGym a few weeks ago.

I've tried PE before, but the lack of infos, communities and things like that in Portuguese, allied to a lack of time, made me give up. I was doing a routine that was near to JP90 routine, but softer. In about 4 weeks a got a gain of 0.5cm(0.2") in lenght. So, because I couldn't continue with the full exercises, I did only kegels, for about 4 months. With this exercise I saw real gains, I got high EQ, my fatigue time between erections decreased a lot and my sexual life improved so much.

So, with my lack of confidence, I started to look for PE again, but this time in english, where I found this forum. I read a lot and get some things.

I started yesterday with the JP90 days beginners routine. I've read about the TGC theory, is it still valid? I'm feeling so confortable with this routine.

I have some doubts about measure. My member has a form of the "Nike" symbol, it is curved up. So, when measuring BPEL or NBPEL, I measure with a flat and rigid ruler, measuring where my member can achieve or I measure with a flexible ruler, measuring all my member lenght? Because there is a difference of near to 1cm(0.4") on this measures.

My goal is to reach 1.5" in lenght and 0.5~1" in girth in the next 18 months.

My actual measures are:
    BPEL: 6.3"
    NPBEL: 5.5"
    BPFSL: 6.4"
    MEG: 4.35"
    EQ: 8 ~ 9.5

Thank you all,
    Bestly regards

Hey Guest!

Welcome to the Gym.

it would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with a beginners routine for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your lroutine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you for the introduction.

Just measure the same way, with the same measuring device(tape/ruler), yhat way you can monitor yourself/progress.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis...ant-to-skip-it

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-instructions

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Is the curve very pronounced and/or do you feel any hard plaques along the area of the curve?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you all for all advices. I’m reading and learning so much.

Comment

No, it isnt so pronunced and I dont feel any hard plates. The best, almost exactly, representation is the “Nike” symbol. I just want to know if it is a normal shape or it can be adjusted to get totally straight, like a ruler. I lost about 0.2” if compared to it straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Welcome to the forum!

Is the curve very pronounced and/or do you feel any hard plaques along the area of the curve?
              I’ve answered above. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BrazilianGuest View Post
                I’ve answered above. Thank you
                If the curve is very pronounced but not due to Peyronie's then alleviating it should be a simpler matter. The normal recommendation would be to attempt to perform your exercises with an emphasis towards the opposite of the curve. If this doesn't yield satisfactory results, then a more direct approach like the Erect Bend exercise would be recommended.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the gym! Nice to have you here. Great advice above from the best minds in PE!
                  Wolf
                  5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
                  1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Or leave the swoosh. That is the g spot perfect tickler.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. I hope we both get good results. Also, I'm looking to minimize a left hook. Lol
                      Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
                      12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
                      Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                      Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                      Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

Originally posted by WantMore12 View Post
                        Welcome to the Gym. I hope we both get good results. Also, I'm looking to minimize a left hook. Lol
                        Thank you. And I also hope we get nice results

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                          Or leave the swoosh. That is the g spot perfect tickler.
                          Hi, never tought in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf71 View Post
                            Welcome to the gym! Nice to have you here. Great advice above from the best minds in PE!
                            Wolf
                            Thank you, Wolf. Have a great day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              If the curve is very pronounced but not due to Peyronie's then alleviating it should be a simpler matter. The normal recommendation would be to attempt to perform your exercises with an emphasis towards the opposite of the curve. If this doesn't yield satisfactory results, then a more direct approach like the Erect Bend exercise would be recommended.
                              Thank you, AI. I’ll give this a try. I’ll search for some way to do this curve correction. Have a good day

Comment

Working...
                              X