Hello, finally decided to start PE journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, finally decided to start PE journey

I am 27 years old and excited to start this new journey in my life. I have always struggled with confidence in my penis size and want to fix this. Being relatively tall makes my penis seem a lot smaller which does not help my confidence.

I measure 6.25” BPEL, 5.25” girth at the base and 5” girth in the mid-shaft while erect.

I am looking for a beginner routine that could help me gain both length and girth in my first couple of months. I know it will take a lot longer than that to see meaningful gains but I would like to at least see some progress within the first three months or so.

If you have any other tips for me I would be glad to here them! Thank you!

Welcome aboard!
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting.
    Check out JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine. It is a great way to use your time productively while you read up on PE, learn how your body responds to PE, and settle on some goals.
    I also encourage you to start a log thread in the Progress forum. It will help you stay motivated nd organized and will also make it easier for others to help you out when needed.
    Yarr!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hot stuff to help you get orientated/started & more !

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
      X