I need this to work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need this to work.

Probably 12 years ago I stumbled across the Penis Exercises book, and I read it in a couple days. I suppose I've always known I was small after having seen other guys as early as 12. I suppose I always had denied it and just assumed I was being silly. After getting the book I fumbled through some routines for a while but had no real idea what I was doing. Off and on over the years I jelqed a bit. Fast forward to Jan 2017, my wife of 8 years and only sexual partner ever revealed to me that I'm too small for her. She's not turned on by me. It doesn't help that I was inexperienced but that conversation changed me. I have no confidence. I have no pride left. Let me be clear... I'm not doing this for her. I'm doing this for me. I need it. I'm smaller than most guys at the gym or sauna. I'm suffering and depressed. Since January I've been working with Big Al Alfaro and MeCoach. I've enjoyed it and I've found myself getting bigger but still have work to do. Starting in Jan 2017 I was 5.5 inches BPEL, and 3.75 inches EG. Today I am 6.3 inches BPEL, and 4 inches EG. One year later. My goal is 7 inches NBPEL (YES NON BONE PRESSED), and 5.5 inches EG. I'm glad I finally posted this. I've never told anyone about the conversation with my wife and how it has wrecked me. Nice to meet all of you. I'm continuing my journey.
    Starting: BPEL 5 1/2 in, MSEG 3 3/4 in
    Current: BPEL 6 1/8 inches, MSEG 4 inches
    Goal: BPEL 7 inches, MSEG 5 inches

My Progress Log

Gosh dandy1, that is an unhappy story. I have read what you say your wife of 8 years said about your penis, and that she is not turned on by you. But I would take the last statement as true, and the first just the wife being a bitch. People fall in and out of love, it is normal. My partner said something similar to me, I am not small in the dick department, a lousy fuck or inexperienced, she said she had no feelings for me. That was the morning after she screamed the house down when she reached orgasm. I still love the woman and am trying to move on, very slowly, but you have to move on, mate.

Doing these exercises will reduce your penis size anxiety but a bigger wang, being a great lover, and having all the experience in the world won't make someone love you.

Comment

Were you both in an argument for her to say such a harsh thing to you? Or mayby she just wanted to be honest with you? Well, being honest you were even bigger of a man on the January than I currently am, haha. Don't think too much about it, or just try to treat it as an encouragement. You've done great so far - 0,8 " in length and 0,25" in girth is already a great achievement I think - so don't lose your spirit and keep going.
      Grow 7" NBPEL and when she screams in joy, take a little revenge on her saying she doesn't satisfy you anymore .
      Take care.
      Jan, 2018
      BPEL 5"
      BEG 3,6"

Goal:
      BPEL 7"
      BEG 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
        Gosh dandy1, that is an unhappy story. I have read what you say your wife of 8 years said about your penis, and that she is not turned on by you. But I would take the last statement as true, and the first just the wife being a bitch. People fall in and out of love, it is normal. My partner said something similar to me, I am not small in the dick department, a lousy fuck or inexperienced, she said she had no feelings for me. That was the morning after she screamed the house down when she reached orgasm. I still love the woman and am trying to move on, very slowly, but you have to move on, mate.

Doing these exercises will reduce your penis size anxiety but a bigger wang, being a great lover, and having all the experience in the world won't make someone love you.
        Thanks for your encouragement. I understand what you mean.

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Thug View Post
          Were you both in an argument for her to say such a harsh thing to you? Or mayby she just wanted to be honest with you? Well, being honest you were even bigger of a man on the January than I currently am, haha. Don't think too much about it, or just try to treat it as an encouragement. You've done great so far - 0,8 " in length and 0,25" in girth is already a great achievement I think - so don't lose your spirit and keep going.
          Grow 7" NBPEL and when she screams in joy, take a little revenge on her saying she doesn't satisfy you anymore .
          Take care.
          She and I were in an honest conversation about our marriage, sex life, goals, future, etc. I had been struggling with the lack of sex for a while, and I tried to create a safe moment for her to open up. Here's the surprising thing... I don't really want revenge, and I'm working through any resentment I'm holding on to. Truth is we both have things to work on outside of me having a small dick. It's time to just look forward and not back.

And thank you for reminding me of the progress so far. I forget to celebrate along the way! These are good gains so far! Thanks.

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by dandy1 View Post
            She and I were in an honest conversation about our marriage, sex life, goals, future, etc. I had been struggling with the lack of sex for a while, and I tried to create a safe moment for her to open up. Here's the surprising thing... I don't really want revenge, and I'm working through any resentment I'm holding on to. Truth is we both have things to work on outside of me having a small dick. It's time to just look forward and not back.

And thank you for reminding me of the progress so far. I forget to celebrate along the way! These are good gains so far! Thanks.
            It's good your motivation isn't revenghe. Also, it's really nice to hear you can have such an honest conversations with one another. Some things must be said openly, even though they might be hard to handle for both of you. Sounds like you have a very mature relationship (not all marriages are so).
            From me it was more of a joke with the little revenge, I wanted to make you laugh/cheer you up .
            Keep doing good job, Mr. Dandy
            Jan, 2018
            BPEL 5"
            BEG 3,6"

Goal:
            BPEL 7"
            BEG 5"

Comment

Dandy, I thank you for posting/sharing of those events. Many others can read and help themselves, so the forums are better off because of you, and the responding posts.

Keep up the work !
              Dangler
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the GYM! The past is past. All you can do is move forward. You are taking action. You are right, you got to do it for you firstly, let her enjoy the side effects. Stay positive, don't let anything eat you on the inside. You will see results from this. Having the right mindset going into this is key. If you haven't already, create a progress log so that we can help you along the way and other's can also learn from what you are doing. The past sucks but the future is promising bro. Keep positive, continue to love your wife and see through her faults. A strong bond and connection is, IMO, more important than the size of your burrito. Wish you the best and a successful PE journey. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. It's a new beginning. I'm very excited.

My Progress Log

Comment

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your heart felt post!

A definite congratulations on your gains!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X