Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A curious new girl

Hi everyone,

I'm Shirley, a 19 year old (almost 20!) girl from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I don't know why, but since a while I have absolutely been fascinated with size

I would really like to get in touch with boys or men who are fascinated by it to and maybe chat with me about it. Or, and that's my dream, I would loooooove to see someone busy with a pump or something someday hehe

Please get in touch if you want!

This isn't like a dating site! Or worse....

And I'm sure you could, if desire so, look for vids online of men pumping.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Thank you for your contribution to my introduction

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
      This isn't like a dating site! Or worse....

And I'm sure you could, if desire so, look for vids online of men pumping.

Comment

Hi And welcome, but really there is not a lot to see once a guy is inside a pump, its not like it goes mega big, its just an extra way to improve a mans penis just like penis exercises will, now sitting and watching a guy doing exercises would be far better for you.

Better still find a guy and get to start exercising for you, I think that is what your really looking for and over 2 years you can see how he grows for you, as its not a quick fix, it takes time and dedication to gain length and girth.

NOWHARD

Comment

Hi Shirley, the name does not sound very Dutch. I am like your grandfather, just darker. You should elucidate what you mean by size and in what exactly. I myself am fascinated by size, shape and color, but of the clitoris and the labia, breasts not so much. If you mean penises, well, they come in a lot of size variations like the beer can, conical, cigar shaped ... or you mean Karma Sutra size like the buffalo or the elephant? We blokes here are happy to talk about our penises, what we are doing with them, the PE exercises and so on.
          So, welcome.

Comment

Am I the only one who's remembering that thing about unverified women on the interwebs?....

GIRL:
            Guy In Real Life

(I'm kidding of course)

​Welcome to the forums.

6inDongNotForLong
            Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 01-13-2018, 03:01 AM.
            09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
            04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
            03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Hi Shirley,
              Ik woon in Gorinchem. I live in Gorinchem.
              I could try to appease your fascination and chat about it, if you feel the need. I have all the necessary equipment at home and could demonstrate what you want to see. I have only been partially successful in my efforts. You are welcome to contact me. I shall be watching this forum or you can email me. Diver.

Comment

Heb je een berichtje gestuurd ;-)

Comment

Curiusgirl1997 I gotta ask what's your end goal here? Are you looking to find out more about PE from the members here, or are you just looking for some dick? Because like Tara123 said this is not a dating site and we discourage inappropriate behavior on this site. The last thing we need is a bunch of thirty men lusting after our few female members.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

It would be a long time between fucks. Not many folks here from the Netherlands, I live in Australia in a town that is far from the main populous States and inland, most others live in the USA, Canada and the UK. pegym would not work as a dating site. The tyranny of distance. I moved from Glenorchy, Tasmania to Alice Springs, Northern Territory because I was in deep shit love, and we did not meet on a dating site, we met in Tasmania actually by accident. No, this site could not be a dating site.

Comment

Originally posted by curiousgirl1997 View Post
                      Heb je een berichtje gestuurd ;-)
                      English please!

And no, this is not a dating site! Please do not continue in this vein.
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hey you can do dutch or whatever in PM /
                        Enjoy the education the site provides.

Comment

Sort of stating the obvious! ^^^

Comment

Maastricht here, feel free to ask me anything

Comment

WARNING: Members are reminded to be very careful of scams.

Comment

Working...
                              X