Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!!

Hello everybody,

I am 26yo. I started the Pe90 routine like four years ago but did it for only 2 months. I was 5.45 when started and went 5.76, so only 0.31 gain. I stoped because I was expecting more gain and also I was living at that time with parents and brother sister, so very difficult to find a moment and do my routine.

Today, 2018, I am still 5.76 and I am happy because my gains are still here so that shows that gains can last!

Now I live alone, so have plenty of time, I started the newbie routine recently.

Guys I have few questions:
    1/ I use olive oil for jelq, is that ok? What would you suggest?
    2/ What supplements would you recommand for a begginer?
    3/ I plan to do the workout 4 times a week (monday, tuesday, thursday and friday), is that ok or I can add more day?

Thanks in advance

Ps: English is not my main language sorry for the mistakes.

1/ I use olive oil for jelq, is that ok? What would you suggest?
    2/ What supplements would you recommand for a begginer?
    3/ I plan to do the workout 4 times a week (monday, tuesday, thursday and friday), is that ok or I can add more day?
    1/ https://www.pegym.com/articles/perso...-to-use-for-pe

2/ https://www.pegym.com/articles/benef...upplementation

3/ Let your PI's be your determining factor. There are no hard and fast rules. Safety first!

Welcome, get involved and...ENJOY!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

My replies to your questions- in the order they were received:

1/ Sure

2/ What is it you're looking to accomplish with the supplement(s), specifically?

3/ A 4 day a week routine is sufficient for most regimens. Only if you feel you can benefit from an extra day of training should you add to your schedule.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey UsbKhey!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you haven’t already done so, it would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to pick one of the beginners routines and continue with It for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine. One

One of our senior members always recommended 500 mg of l-arginine. Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X