Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new beginning

Hello everyone!

I am not exactly new to pe since I tried it out in the past. I did however not continue past the initial 2 months of conditioning period so I never saw any real gains besides better EQ and better flaccid hang.

This time I really want to give it my everything and hopefully reach the goals I have set, or at least make good improvements.

I started the newbie routine at Dec 11 2017 and plan to follow it for at least 2 months until I start changing things up.

I live with my woman in a pretty small flat and because I am doing this in stealth, I know that privacy will be an issue in the long run.

My initial stats are 6.34 * 4.6 and I am mostly hoping on making girth gains as I feel that's where I am lacking the most.
    I don't really have an issue with my length for now but I am still considering to start focusing on length (as soon as I am conditioned) up to 7.5 and then start working towards my girth goal.

Anyways - my real goal with pe is to gain 0.9 inch of girth get to 5.5. That would be really awesome!
    I have heard that girth gains over .5 is tough but I hope not totally unrealistic.
    Besides these workouts I am quitting nicotine to improve EQ and overall health.

These are my stats.
    Any advice on how to reach my goals would be much appreciated.
    Are my goals too offensive? Unrealistic?

Start dec 11 2017
    BPEL: 15,6 (6.14)
    MEG: 11.3 (4.45)

Jan 11 2018
    BPEL: 16,1 (6.34) +0.5 cm
    MEG: 11.7 (4.6) +0,4 cm

1 year goal:
    BPEL: 17 (6.7) + 1,3 cm
    MEG: 12,7 (5) + 1,4 cm

Long term goal:
    BPEL: 19 (7,5) + 2,4 cm
    MEG: 14 (5.5) + 2,7 cm
    Start Dec 11 2017:
    BPEL 15.6 (6.14)
    MEG 11.3 (4.45)

Current:
    BPEL 16,1 (6.34) +0.5 cm
    MEG 11.7 (4.61) +0.4 cm

First goal:
    BPEL 18 (7) +2.4 cm
    MEG 12,7 (5) +1,4 cm

Hi there, this site mentions a survey of a large group of men which found that the average girth gain was 0.51". The range of girth gain is not mentioned. Your 0.9" may be ambitious and beyond the average gain, but it is your goal, so go for it.

You have experience with PE, so just choose those exercises, jelqing that increase girth. You have to use the bathroom alone, so be sleathy then. According to what others have said here, their wives, girl friends have been supportive, it may be better for you to be open with your woman in that small flat. You shouldn't sulk away just because you are doing some stretches and jelqs, and Kegels can be done anytime, and no one can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
      Hi there, this site mentions a survey of a large group of men which found that the average girth gain was 0.51". The range of girth gain is not mentioned. Your 0.9" may be ambitious and beyond the average gain, but it is your goal, so go for it.

You have experience with PE, so just choose those exercises, jelqing that increase girth. You have to use the bathroom alone, so be sleathy then. According to what others have said here, their wives, girl friends have been supportive, it may be better for you to be open with your woman in that small flat. You shouldn't sulk away just because you are doing some stretches and jelqs, and Kegels can be done anytime, and no one can tell.
      Hi Ponto!

Yes, I have seen the average gains and to be honest I think they are telling me that my girth goals are reasonable since a lot of those guys didn't even go for girth and still gained plenty.
      Perhaps it's something like if you don't go for girth you can count on gaining < .5 but if you do, you can probably gain more than .5.
      If that is true for me, only time can tell.

I plan on letting my girl know about or but first I want to make some initial gains and get better EQ so she will know it's for something good for her aswell
      Start Dec 11 2017:
      BPEL 15.6 (6.14)
      MEG 11.3 (4.45)

Current:
      BPEL 16,1 (6.34) +0.5 cm
      MEG 11.7 (4.61) +0.4 cm

First goal:
      BPEL 18 (7) +2.4 cm
      MEG 12,7 (5) +1,4 cm

Comment

I live with my wife as well and she's pretty nosy. So those days when I have to go the bathroom and PE, she thinks i'm jerking off and then gets mad at me for doing that instead of her (I don't like to have sex after I PE cause it kind of is sore for the day and plump and happy so I don't want to ruin that). She did mention "why is your weiner always sticking out now" so eventually she will put two and two together.

Comment

Yes, I suppose misunderstandings can occurred. The simple thing is just be open. What is wrong with wanting a bigger penis, weiner or kransky?

Comment

The reason I am stealthily doing this is purely for my own sake. My gf is totally chill with just about everything and I know she would probably only be interested and curious and THATS WHY I want this for myself for a while before I see how things are going. I don't want her to get disappointed if I don't gain and I don't want her to ask me to measure every now and then, ask how it's going etc.
            The second she mentions that she notices changes in my size I will simply tell her - but I don't want to tell her now with the risk that I don't gain, so she will realize how much time I devote for something that she barely even notices.
            Start Dec 11 2017:
            BPEL 15.6 (6.14)
            MEG 11.3 (4.45)

Current:
            BPEL 16,1 (6.34) +0.5 cm
            MEG 11.7 (4.61) +0.4 cm

First goal:
            BPEL 18 (7) +2.4 cm
            MEG 12,7 (5) +1,4 cm

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Be careful with setting limits on yourself! There are those who've made gains even above and beyond those you're looking to make- so if they can do it, so can you!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Welcome to the forum!

Be careful with setting limits on yourself! There are those who've made gains even above and beyond those you're looking to make- so if they can do it, so can you!
                Thanks Big Al!

Yes, I know that is true, but I also know that plenty of people is getting into this with unrealistic expectations and even though they make great gains they're never happy because they didn't reach their long term goals.
                I'd be VERY happy with +1" gain in girth - it will be difficult but I won't be the first one who does it
                Start Dec 11 2017:
                BPEL 15.6 (6.14)
                MEG 11.3 (4.45)

Current:
                BPEL 16,1 (6.34) +0.5 cm
                MEG 11.7 (4.61) +0.4 cm

First goal:
                BPEL 18 (7) +2.4 cm
                MEG 12,7 (5) +1,4 cm

Comment

Originally posted by shirt View Post
                  Thanks Big Al!

Yes, I know that is true, but I also know that plenty of people is getting into this with unrealistic expectations and even though they make great gains they're never happy because they didn't reach their long term goals.
                  I'd be VERY happy with +1" gain in girth - it will be difficult but I won't be the first one who does it
                  Establish short, mid-term and long term goals. If you aren't hitting your short term goals then refinement is in order. If you do hit your short term goals then you're on your way to hitting your other goals
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X