Daily Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Blog

On an impulse decision I have come to the idea to start a daily log of the things I account during the course of my day. Is this due to the lack of work that I have? Hahaha… Im laughing on the inside, but in all seriousness I feel that I’ll appreciate what happens during the course of my life with a greater importance if I write it all out. This will give me an opportunity to dive into the realms of my mind to see if I need psychiatric help or not. So, today was Sunday, I didn’t go to church even though I usually do. Why is this? Well, I had a lot of work to take care of in the morning because later in the afternoon I was planned to watch the Ranger game. You see the Rangers were playing the Flyers, whom adamantly hate. This game was very important as the winning team would make the playoffs and the loser would be going golfing. I hate golf. Anywho I’m not going into excessive detail, but the Rangers fell short in a shootout. Usually I get very hyped up and crazy during Ranger games, but during this game, my nervous energy caused me to excessively shake and constantly portray scenarios in my head. Well after the game I wasn’t exactly incensed, I wasn’t exactly frustrated, rather I was disappointed. Not only was I disappointed in the game, I was disappointed with myself. You see all along I had feared losing more than hoped for winning. Losing would have, by far, more implications than winning. It doesn’t help that I go to school in Philadelphia. For some reason I knew the game would be settled in overtime and for some reason I was afraid of losing. So after the game I went outside and laid out on the grass with a walking stick I had carved earlier in the week. As I looked up at the sky I noticed an array of floaters, caused by degenerative changes of the vitreous humour or retina. You know, those amoeba shaped organisms hanging out in your eyes. Then I started to wonder. Am I staring at these things? How am I seeing these? The retina is behind the lens of my eye so what is going on here. All in all I realized it was something I didn’t have the answer to and even if I did have the answer it probably wouldn’t change anything. I similarly compared this to the Ranger game. For all I know I could be crawled up in a closet not watching the game and the outcome probably would’ve been the same. So maybe I really shouldn’t be so angry. The hockey game per say didn’t anger me anymore, but that doesn’t mean the Philly fans weren’t going to piss me off. A carried around this stick I mentioned earlier for several hours, most likely because I felt protected with the stick in my possession. Now I am convinced this stick was intimidating because after several hours of parading around in my jersey, which I wouldn’t take off because I am not an ashamed coward, nobody bothered me, other than a few heckles from my close friends. You see later I ditched the stick for my backpack, for I had some business to take care of. It was while walking out of my dorm when some girl said “Sorry about your loss. I was there. It was a great game. I’m a big flyers fan.” What am I supposed to respond to this? I believe I said something along the lines of “yeah” twice before she vanished into the dorm. It was at this time I regretted that I did not have my stick. This stick had given me so called powers. It had made me a badass, a don’t F with me kind of guy. As I walked away I was so angry in how I responded. If I could go back I would’ve said “Eat My Ass you Bitch!!” and banged my stick on the floor. I am a hockey fan. I take no prisoners. I watch almost every game. I know so much, yet, this girl walked away smiling. I have already accepted the loss, but this doesn’t mean I will take shit from just some girl walking by. But I did, and it makes me extremely angry.

Hmm...are you a PEer or just here to write about your daily life? Regardless it seems that you had a shitty day and perhaps some nice jelqing and dick stretches will soothe your mind.

Comment

I'm a Pens fan. I kinda want to bounce the Flyers from the playoffs... again... I always enjoy that.
      Try to space out your sentences when you type. The Enter key can be your best friend, that was kinda difficult to read.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm a leafs fan.

I went through this after we started out the year on a nine game losing streak.

And I'm guessing when your talking about walking around with the walking stick, that's the kind of confidence and power you want to have, so you joined PE gym to do that?

Or you just felt like spilling some emotions?

Comment

sorry for the difficulty in reading. i feel like the stick was more of a safeguard from being attacked rather than a instrument of male dominance

Comment

So today in fluids class i probably received the most random assignment i have ever gotten. We were talking about pumps and all of a sudden my teacher pulls out a jar of maraschino cherries. It turns out i have to write a two page paper on a type of pump that could tranport maraschino cherries in their natural fluid without mascerating the cherry. Really? So im thinking along the lines of centrifugal pump, but definately not a regular impeller one. Probably more like a screw centrifugal pump.
            Speaking of pumps i am currently in the works of comparing a centrifugal pump to a tornado. I think they are kind of similar, but im having a hard time explaining why the center of the tornado actually draws air down from the cloud. Im guessing its just the pressure gradient.

Comment

Working...
            X