Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad girth man

Hey,
    Happy to be here. I have finally decided to commit myself to giving PE a shot.
    I had dabbled in the past but now realize it's time to get started.

My BPEL is about 5.5 to 5.6-7 inches (need to measure properly). Looks to be 14.4cm
    My girth is sad, about 4inches roughly. Maybe a little over (need to measure properly).

My main concern would be the girth. I'm aware I'm under average so I would like to improve that, at least get to 5 inches which would be the average.

Anyway, that's all for now. See you 'round

Welcome to the forum Accountingprofessional.

For beginners is good to use some beginners program/ click on SATART HERE button/ to prepare you penis to penis enlargement work!
    Not be sad if you are consider and passionate you may make big girth gains.
    Good luck man!
    31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Originally posted by Bobikar View Post
      Welcome to the forum Accountingprofessional.

For beginners is good to use some beginners program/ click on SATART HERE button/ to prepare you penis to penis enlargement work!
      Not be sad if you are consider and passionate you may make big girth gains.

Good luck man!
      Cheers mate!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

EQ is an important factor in girth gain potential. How would you describe your EQ?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Welcome to the forum!

EQ is an important factor in girth gain potential. How would you describe your EQ?
          That's a good question, what are some metrics for determining whether I have good EQ or not?
          I think I do have good EQ in that I'm able to get hard when I need to for the most part.
          I enjoy having an erection, it's pretty stiff.

Comment

Originally posted by AccountingProfessional View Post
            That's a good question, what are some metrics for determining whether I have good EQ or not?
            I think I do have good EQ in that I'm able to get hard when I need to for the most part.
            I enjoy having an erection, it's pretty stiff.
            Pick a consistent metric- like your morning woods or your performance during training. It should be metric where you can properly judge both the hardness and stamina of your erections.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Pick a consistent metric- like your morning woods or your performance during training. It should be metric where you can properly judge both the hardness and stamina of your erections.
              I pondered this for a day. I think I have, on a scale of 1 - 10 EQ. I have 7.5. Trying to be conservative with my rating. Of course I have no one else to compare with.

Comment

Good work.
                31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

I pondered this for a day. I think I have, on a scale of 1 - 10 EQ. I have 7.5. Trying to be conservative with my rating. Of course I have no one else to compare with.
                  Keep in mind that EQ may be "selective". An example: one may have mediocre EQ in training but outstanding EQ with a live sexual partner.

Comment

What part of your penis did you measure for the 4" girth?

Under your head
                    Mid way on penis
                    or Base?
                    2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Originally posted by Tester1234567 View Post
                      What part of your penis did you measure for the 4" girth?

Under your head
                      Mid way on penis
                      or Base?
                      Hey man!
                      I measured in the middle.
                      I wear 52mm standard size condom as they usually have 2mm +/- either way.
                      I can't fit 49mm condom which are those intended as snug fit. I find them too tight.

Comment

Hey man!
                        I measured in the middle.
                        I wear 52mm standard size condom as they usually have 2mm +/- either way.
                        I can't fit 49mm condom which are those intended as snug fit. I find them too tight.
                        Ah I see. I'd advise to read up on the JP90 Routine or any beginner routine and choose which one you'd like to go with!
                        I'm also aiming for both girth and length but the one thing you need to remember is this isn't an overnight thing, it does take time and consistency and some people gain a lot faster than others.

I'd say to read up, start a progress log in the progress forum section and keep track of your progress, where others will also be able to help you and motivate you! Good luck my friend.
                        2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Originally posted by Tester1234567 View Post
                          Ah I see. I'd advise to read up on the JP90 Routine or any beginner routine and choose which one you'd like to go with!
                          I'm also aiming for both girth and length but the one thing you need to remember is this isn't an overnight thing, it does take time and consistency and some people gain a lot faster than others.

I'd say to read up, start a progress log in the progress forum section and keep track of your progress, where others will also be able to help you and motivate you! Good luck my friend.
                          Thanks man, you can check out my report after my first week if you're interested.
                          I posted it under the beginner's forum Thread title: Just finished first week (feedback wanted) something like that.

Comment

Working...
                          X