New intro to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New intro to the forum

Hey all, long time viewer of the forum and finally decided to take the plunge and register. Been interested in jelqing exercises for a few years and decided to give it a shot. The wife and I have been in a bit of a lull intimately and we're currently living long distance for a short period due to work relocation. I thought I'd give JP's beginner routine a try and perhaps give her a nice little surprise once we all get settled in at our new location.

No real long term size goals as long as I keep it healthy, just curious to see where the exercises might take me in the next year or so. Lots to learn in the stickies but I'm sure I'll have questions down the road.

Hey BMoC!

Welcome to the Gym

If your reading had not already included it, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) by and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.
    Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum buddy!
      2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Hey BMoC!

Welcome to the Gym

If your reading had not already included it, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) by and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.
        Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Thanks for the info, I've been readings threads on and off for a few months regarding technique, routines, safety, etc.

I think just because I am new I have the most trouble keeping an erection below 70% during the routine, I frequently have to stop and let things calm down for a minute before I start again. But what you said about starting out is what I need to stay mindful of, I'm excited to get into these exercises but just like anything else I need to take it slow and work up to the 5-day on 2-day off routine.

Comment

Alrighty then, we've got another member massaging his other member.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to post your training details in the Progress Forum for regular reviews and feedback.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X