Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself

Hi Gym,

I've been a long time reader here, and my insecurities about myself have finally brought me out of hiding. My lone goal is to achieve a happier and healthier life. I just ended a relationship of two and a half years with someone I loved deeply, but wasn't treated right by, and it's resulted in about 30 extra pounds and a bleak outlook on the future. That's why I'm here. There are a lot of areas for improvement in my life, and I need it now more than ever. You can call me Randy or you can call me Ram. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you guys that I've been reading for the last couple years.

Randy the Ram

Welcome to the gym. I hope you can find the answers you seek. If anything you can talk to us. Many of us have been in your shoes a time or two.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 04-14-2010, 02:51 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Welcome Randy. See you around the gym

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Randy
          This is a good place for you to regain and improve your life. Good luck with your new journey
          Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
          Some people see things, and say, "Why"
          I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Hey man, welcome aboard and good luck. You'll find this place to be extremely inspirational in terms of you improving your life. You've already taken the first step, coming here, signing up and committing. Good luck with your goals, PE and otherwise. And as KP said, most of us have been in your shoes a time or two bro, you're not alone here.

Curious, you drive a Ram by chance???
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

welcome randy! good luck on your journey
              29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
              EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
              NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
              EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
              EG-6"

Comment

Originally posted by Randy the Ram View Post
                Hi Gym,

I've been a long time reader here, and my insecurities about myself have finally brought me out of hiding. My lone goal is to achieve a happier and healthier life. I just ended a relationship of two and a half years with someone I loved deeply, but wasn't treated right by, and it's resulted in about 30 extra pounds and a bleak outlook on the future. That's why I'm here. There are a lot of areas for improvement in my life, and I need it now more than ever. You can call me Randy or you can call me Ram. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you guys that I've been reading for the last couple years.

Randy the Ram
                Randy, WELCOME!
                First of all - if she treated you wrong then it's fine, you will find someone who will TREAT YOU SO MUCH BETTER! And someone who is better for you then she was. I'm sorry you're going through a tough time and the weight loss and depression must be hard to deal with, but remember life goes on, and while life is bad now, it will get better! If you want to discuss anything we have great support here on the forums. Even about the weight gain we can help you out with!
                Best of luck on your journey my brother.
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Ram, welcome to "The Gym" and you have just taken the first step in getting to know many incredible guys, all of which who just posted here are just a few of our finest.

We all are pulling for you here. You will find that the PEGym family/forum is probably the most caring, informative, and just plain AWESOME there is. So many guys here are just wanting to help each other, and we all have this feeling, it seems, like we really are
                  "all in this together" so its an "all for one" situation, truly it is.

We welcome you to the family brother. Good luck!

Comment

Randy,
                    How are you bud. Hope you received my last PM I sent you responding to the one you had sent me. Feel free to write me with any questions whether penile or regular workouts. Hey listen man, its like all the other men have stated, we truly are a family here and we are all here to help and guide each other, share ideas, give constructive criticms and so on. I think I speak for all of us here when I say we are glad you have chosen the PEGYM for your penile AND body enhancement ventures. Hope all is well my good man
                    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Welcome Randy.

I'm glad that you have decided to take action. PE is not just about enlargement, it's about getting in touch with inner self, sexually and emotionally.

I look forward to getting to know you.
                      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Welcome to the GYM , Ram . You've already heard from some of the best here .
                        They are BETTER than Allstate . Have fun while growing your self !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Thank you kingpole, Waylander, Jason, Dustpan, MrBigDick, hardcore, millia, calixto, bgstick18, Radiohead, and maelsukr for the welcomes. It's much appreciated.

bgstick18, I got your private message and responded. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

I want to thank you guys for the support regarding my recent failed relationship. I've had a very tough time dealing with it. She was someone I loved deeply and who's life I cared for more than I do my own. I spent two and a half years putting my time, effort, and soul into this relationship, but just wasn't getting it in return. It's been pretty disheartening, and made me wonder if there really is a perfect girl out there for me.

I've been trying to measure, but I'm having a hell of a time doing it. I've suspected I had low testosterone for a long time now, and I just can't seem to get "the little guy" going so I can take my measurements and start my journey. I find it odd, considering I've seen a rapid amount of patterened hair loss in the last several months, with all the burning and discomfort on my scalp. I know that DHT is a by-product of testosterone, so I can't seem to figure out how I can be losing hair and suffering from low testosterone at the same time.

I want to say again that I appreciate the welcomes and support that I've gotten right away. You guys are already an important part of my journey back to feeling normal again.

Comment

Hi Ram,

I went to my GP regarding hair loss & they did a testosterone test on me.

When I am going through a rough patch in life, i sometimes stop exercising - at the very point when i need it most.

Making sure you are doing something each day (even just walking for 20mins) will go a long way to keeping your mood up, and also your EQ.

Welcome to PEGym.
                            Vulcan
                            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Welcome, Ram! Sorry to hear about your woes. Sounds really sad, I wish you luck in moving on with your life. You are doing the right thing being here, this is a supportive community focused on self improvement and you WILL find your life improving if you listen to the suggestions here.

I's like to second what Vulcan said, make sure you are doing something positive for your body/mind every day. Exercise is your friend: there is no better way to get your body and mind back in shape. Walk, run, lift weights, swim, it really doesn't matter --- just be sure you do SOMETHING every day. Adding PE into your life is also a great thing.

Anyway, good luck and welcome to the PEGym!

Comment

Working...
                              X