Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mebbe the first South African member who wants to increase his member

Hi
    I found this forum a few weeks ago and I figured maybe I should join - so I did! I've got a real average package (about 5.8 inches erect, or around there, the last time I checked) and I'd like to improve on it. I'm not exactly sold on the idea of clamps and weights, so I think I'll start off with jelquing - maybe someone can point me in the right direction. :P I'm 18, by the way. I'm also interested in working those PC muscles a bit! I added a photo to show what I've got now, I hope that's alright by the forum rules.
    Great site,
    Shane
    Attached Files

Check out JP's 90 day routine. Get started with that, and start a log so you can track your progress and we can help you out even more. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Good luck buddy!
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Shanus,
      Welcome to the Gym, Nice starting picture. With some work on the 90 day routine you should improve your size. You have to have patient for the results but they should come. Start a log of your PE journey it will help you on your way.
      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Welcome to the gym my brother! Just remember that consistency is the key to gains!
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Welcome dude.

It will take a good deal of time to reach your gains. Stay committed and you'll be fine.

Clamping and hanging comes later on in your PE career. Start light.
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Comment

Good luck, man!

Current: BPEL: 7.4
              Goal: BPEL: 8.5

Comment

Working...
              X