Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just signed up to take the plunge

Hi to you all.
    Been looking and learning from this site for about 12 months.
    Thought I would try to now take part and offer advice where I can not that I have much to offer but who knows.
    I was the typical guy trying to get bigger and have tried lots of things most of which didn't work.
    I have taken some awesome advise from some really knowledgeable people here and I thank them for that.
    But now I am focused on growth so here goes.
    D.

Welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to post the details of your training/progress to the Progress Forum.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you for the introduction, and a hearty
      to you !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Dunc!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunc22 View Post
          Hi to you all.
          Been looking and learning from this site for about 12 months.
          Thought I would try to now take part and offer advice where I can not that I have much to offer but who knows.
          I was the typical guy trying to get bigger and have tried lots of things most of which didn't work.
          I have taken some awesome advise from some really knowledgeable people here and I thank them for that.
          But now I am focused on growth so here goes.
          D.
          Hello Dunc,
          Welcome to the forum! Trust me when the gains will come you will be amazed just be consistent. When I started PE (not too long ago as you can see) I had a fountain pen which with the cap on behind it was exactly my length. Now after 1.5 months it goes up to 1/3 of my glans. Isn't that great! Happy journey! We are here to help you!
          Cheers,
          Sticke
          Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
          Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
          Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
          Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

What was it that you plunged today ?

Most intriguing !
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome and enjoy matey!

Wishing you great success.
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Welcome! This totally works man. This is a great, encouraging community of men. It takes patience, persistency and a positive attitude. If I can do this, and get the massive gains I have in both length and girth, anyone can. Are you married and doing this stealth like me? If so, take advantage of any time that you get - when she is gone shopping, gone to bed or such as you have to MAKE time for PE. Enjoy this masculine journey and feel free to pm with questions. It can be overwhelming at first.
                Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Working...
                X