New Guy for real work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy for real work

Good morning all! 50 y/o here has played around with jelqing before - BUT never consistently is going to be doing daily PE work and logging it. To start erect length is 6.5"X5.5" girth. Looking for 8X7 long run and having a rock hard erection controlling ejaculation. My previous was coming fast during sex but if reasonably turned on able to stay hard and orgasm again. Would like to control that first orgasm more. Will log in more.

Hey Catchpull, welcome to the forums !

Stamina training comes to mind,

https://www.pegym.com/articles/improving-sexual-stamina

https://www.pegym.com/articles/5-tips-improve-sexual-stamina

https://www.pegym.com/articles/the-i...f-stamina-work
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 04-04-2018, 03:04 PM.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

8 is a long way to go, buddy, but it's possible. You just have to be determined, and by that I mean that PE must come before everything. And that by itself can just be excruciating depending on the circumstances.

Glad to have you here though, mate. The JP90 does wonders for beginner's or Big Al's side-to-side stretch which I've been doing. For more, click the "start here" button on the top left.
        Vitex
        Last edited by Vitex; 04-06-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Welcome! This totally works man. This is a great, encouraging community of men. I am 51 and I can do this, and get the massive gains I have in both length and girth, you can as well. Are you married and doing this stealth like me? Enjoy this masculine journey and feel free to pm with questions. It can be overwhelming at first. Try 1000 mg of L Arginine daily with some Maca and Horny Goat Weed.
          Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Thank you all for the encouragement!! I can see the positive community alreay.

Hydeaway - yes married here as well and in stealth mode. Been on a strong self improvement path lately, found the red pill, LOL. I know it does matter how you "use it" - but I also know having an impressive penis is vital. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydeaway85 View Post
              Welcome! This totally works man. This is a great, encouraging community of men. I am 51 and I can do this, and get the massive gains I have in both length and girth, you can as well. Are you married and doing this stealth like me? Enjoy this masculine journey and feel free to pm with questions. It can be overwhelming at first. Try 1000 mg of L Arginine daily with some Maca and Horny Goat Weed.
              I feel like I really need to stop ejaculating in my PE session. Also did you have good results with those supplements? I am young (19) so eq is good but I want to see my limits :3 Will they help?
              Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
              Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
              Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
              Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sticke View Post
                I feel like I really need to stop ejaculating in my PE session. Also did you have good results with those supplements? I am young (19) so eq is good but I want to see my limits :3 Will they help?
                You really should stop ejaculating. O attribute a ton of my gains to edging several times a day and not cumming. I only allow myself to cum about once a week. You get such great expansion. The supplements will enhance what you already have for sure.
                Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Hello again - checking in as it has been about a year. Still at 6.5X5.5. Still have a goal of 8X6. Flacid has definitely grown.

Comment

Originally posted by catchpull View Post
                    Hello again - checking in as it has been about a year. Still at 6.5X5.5. Still have a goal of 8X6. Flacid has definitely grown.
                    What happened man? Thought you was gonna be logging your progress? Keep at it bro and results will come. Take a look at my progress log (link in my signature) for examples on logging your progress. Very useful for knowing what works and what doesn't.
                    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by catchpull View Post
                      What have you been doing training-wise in the past year?
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X