Very excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very excited

Hello everyone.... I'm very pleased to say that I have, after years of planning and putting it off, that I have finally started. I did 8 sessions in 12 days, and I am really very excited.

Most of all, Im surprised at how easy all this actually is. For years Ive been planning to get this started but the biggest problem for me was the fact how this warming up procces seemed complicated and somewhat dangerous.

I tried a few times before along the years to get started with rice socketing, but it was just way to impractical and unhygenic, given all the cock to kitchen and microwave procces.

This new years resoluion was to get a jelqing device and a heating pad from ebay, so I would make myself start... That didnt go well, cause fucking heating pad melted after 2 sessions, and I was back to square one I guess.

And finally, few days ago it occured to me... I dont need to sit in the bathroom all naked and freezing to be using the wash cloth, I could fill the plastic bucket with hot water, bring it to my room, and do the whole routine in less than 40 minutes.

As for my routine, my biggest inspiration was the Frustrated begginer guy, so Im doing somewhat similar for now. 10-15 minutes of warimng up, 10 minutes of stretching and 12 minutes of jelqing with a jelqing device.

I know I can do this, and as I said, my biggest issue is resolved. As for time and dedication... I managed to lose 130 pounds with running, jogging and other exercises, so Im not afraid of hard work.

And yes, my measurements are BPEL 6 inches, and EG 4.7 inches (15cm and 12cm)

Hello!

I hope to see you around the boards
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Awesome!

What I do is my warm up (and PE) in the shower. Can't beat that kind of heat, so to speak; well, maybe you can? haha.

Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to post the details of your training in the Progress Forum.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Riff!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you all,

Unfortunately, it seems I suffered from my first injury. It would seem I was jelqing a little too hard and I got a donut effect.
            Its not very big, but still noticable. They say circumsized men are more prone to this injury.
            So I decided to take a few weeks off to let it heal completely.
            Its been 6 days now and its somewhat better than it was the first day, but its still there.

Comment

Amazing weight loss. I need to lose 40 pounds to get a six pack either way Nice job and gl on your gains. I just started aswell.

Comment

Sucks dude heal well.

Comment

Originally posted by riff28 View Post
                  Thank you all,

Unfortunately, it seems I suffered from my first injury. It would seem I was jelqing a little too hard and I got a donut effect.
                  Its not very big, but still noticable. They say circumsized men are more prone to this injury.
                  So I decided to take a few weeks off to let it heal completely.
                  Its been 6 days now and its somewhat better than it was the first day, but its still there.
                  It's unusual for a donut type swelling to last more than a few hours. Have you been doing anything to help speed healing along?

For future reference,. please read: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X