Hello all, I'mjust starting my PE journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all, I'mjust starting my PE journey

Hey. I just started my PE journey. I have no experience and I really don't know what to expect. To be honest I'm not sure if it's possible to increase penis size, but I'm not sure it's impossible either. After reading and doing research I'm going to commit myself to 6-12 months and see what happens, because despite not knowing, I feel it is possible. So I am going to give it a try because there's nothing to lose. So who knows maybe I'll make some gains and change my life. And if not then I will have learned it's not possible. I know it won't come easy and will require consistency and dedication. I am ready for that.

I'm about 7 and change NBPEL to start. I struggle getting hard erections so I can never tell. If my penis was fully hard I assume it would be 7 and a 1/2 NBPEL. I have a 5 inch girth. I am fully capable of having sex but I personally have been unsatisfied with my size for a while. Both girth and length, but more so girth.

If I could increase my girth and length even just a little bit but still noticeable I would be extremely happy. I don't know what a goal should be but 8 inches length 6 inches girth would be a dream and I wouldn't feel the need to continue, although that doesn't mean I'd stop. Even a consistent 7.75 length and 5.75 girth would leave me completely satisfied. I don't have to be the biggest ever, it'd simply be great to be a little bit bigger than now. I could live the rest of my life contently with my current penis size but it'd be more satisfying for me and my partners if I was bigger, that's all.

I'm going to penis pump with the hydromax x40 extreme, jelq, and use the x4labs extender. That's all I know to do, if anyone has advice as how to add girth please let me know because most things seems to mainly add length. I will maintian complete dedication for these next 6 to 12 months and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. I will add pics.

Welcome to the forum!

Before you begin any training please make sure to START HERE!

Most start with manual training due to the efficiency of the methods used.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thx!

Comment

Hey Bryce!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Glad to help!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X