Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi new guy here from uk.positive and ready to roll! 8-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi new guy here from uk.positive and ready to roll! 8-)

hi guys. just thought id introduce myself as im new to the community. im from wales, uk. looking to be positive and achieve my target of 1 inch length and 1 inch girth. i believe i can achieve this especially with a little support and help from you guys. any advice for a newbie just starting out guys? any feedback would be gratefully appreciated 8-)

Originally posted by suggs1974 View Post
    hi guys. just thought id introduce myself as im new to the community. im from wales, uk. looking to be positive and achieve my target of 1 inch length and 1 inch girth. i believe i can achieve this especially with a little support and help from you guys. any advice for a newbie just starting out guys? any feedback would be gratefully appreciated 8-)
    Hi suggs,
    It is nice that you jumped on board. Well you should check out the 90 day program and you might want to start a log of your progress. Gains don't come over night they take time,patients, dedication to move forward. Good luck on your PE journey.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

welcome aboard! Here's a link for routine Dustpan suggested https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Read this too, it has alot of good info PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Good Luck!

Comment

thanks guys. i shall browse this site fully and take on board your recommendations. thought id add a bit more about me also...im 35 almost 36, im 6ft, slim, but im not in proportion where it counts ( 5 inch erect) i have trouble when entering into sexual relationships as i get anxious about my size, hence these relationships seem to be short lived. id like to gain an inch more to put me in the average bracket. im so glad ive found this site....i think it could put me on the road to being a happier and more confident person. a couple of months ago i knew nothing about p.e and didnt think it possible to gain growth, but discovering this site has given me hope. just browsing on here yesterday and seeing some of the guys growth stats has really made me believe it possible. now looking forward to future possibilities 8-) thanks again.

Comment

Get on with Beginner routine and start gaining!
          Good luck

Comment

Welcome suggs,having a target of one inch either way is good thats the same as me and for that reason you will find you will hit your goal much quicker.

Comment

Welcome Suggs,

I am from England. I have been doing PE since last August & have gained 0.5 inches
              Some people gain a lot quicker - it is so variable, but it is awesome when you first make gains.

I believe you have found the best PE site right here - as everyone here is so supportive & there is great experience that you can learn from.

Good luck
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

thanks everyone. im currently deciding whether to do JPs 90 day beginner routine,or the beginners routine in aron kemmers book 'exercising the penis'. what do you think gents? also, im wondering about post-exercising...JPs routine states that 'warming down' is very important, but in kemmers book it says warming down isn't required? im a little confused...can anyone give me some advice on this please?

cheers - suggs

Comment

Hi, I wonder have much you gained and for how long you have been doing pe exercises?
                  thanks

Comment

hi tata. i paid to join a pe website about 5 weeks ago (mistake!) and tried their excersises for about 4 weeks ( 5 days on 2 days off) so i am quite familiar now with the basic exercises. i havent made any gains yet though. then i recently bought aron kemmers book and discovered this site ( which is excellent in comparison with the site i paid for) through that. so, i am now ready to start a new routine, im just not sure which to choose though.

cheers - suggs

Comment

Welcome suggs1974, as other have said try JP's routine.
                      I started it 5 weeks ago, with a slight modification, I only jelq'd for 30 reps and stretched for 15 seconds for the first week, increased it to JP's recommendation by the end of the third week.
                      You will find plenty of support here, all the guys are after the same thing and are really supportive.
                      If it helps, I have managed a 0.5 inch increase in length and 0.25 in girth in the 5 weeks, so you will see results.
                      Keep it UP !
                      Good Luck

Comment

cheers overunderin
                        thanks for your post. i actually started my new routine last saturday, after much deliberation i decided to go with the routine from the book i mentioned in earlier post. its a bit less intense than jp's routine, and i think its better suited for me personally, so thought id give it a shot. hope you guys dont think ive disregarded your advice! i just think this routine seems more tailored for me. i really appreciate it that people have taken the time to reply to me and the support youv'e all shown is tremendous. you guys rock! 8-) good luck to everyone of you.

cheers - suggs

Comment

Working...
                        X