No announcement yet.

Hi! New & Looking To Learn For Results!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! New & Looking To Learn For Results!

Hi,

Im new to the forum and would like to thankyou for all the qualitative information and support you guys give.

I myself am nearly 20 and I have faced body image issues for a long time. Im fit but Ive never been happy with my penis size and that stopped me from doing lots of things.. Lots of missed opportunities.

I feel that when I am more satisfied with my penis, I will be very very confident.

My current measurements are:

6.2 inch length (pushed against pubic bone)
    5.6 inch girth

My ideal size is 7.5-8 inch length and 6.5-7 inch girth

Ive started dry jelqing in the last couple of days but im not sure if it will work or not. I just want to start seeing good results.

Since I'm new, could anyone point me into the direction of really well researched and proven ways about the ripping of the penismuscle tissue and how it grows and makes your penis bigger (essentially like bodybuilding)?

Thank you and nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum!

Go to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Start off with a beginner routine such as the JP90() and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect

Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implications

Penis Enlargement- Be prepared to give it time!
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks Cavalier!

I've been looking around and done some research.

Any recommendations on how to get girth up? Good girth gains?

Comment

For now just do your jelqing at about a 70% erection level. That will focus more on the girth. Once you have completed the 90 days of conditioning your penis you can then move on to some advanced girth exercises.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Performing "wet" jelqs at a higher degree of erection will shift the emphasis towards gaining girth.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey AGuy!

Welcome to the Gym

As I am sure you will be advised by many members, your dick is in the above average range and there is no reason to pass up opportunities.

I also agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

It must be a confidence issue because I dont see it as average or big and it really makes me feel down. I feel small.

I think if I saw good solid gains sson id be happy

I think I am able to take on more advnaced techniques but im still not 100% about them and how they work. Only found 1 or 2 so far (think im looking in the wrong place

Comment

Nice starting girth man.
                Current (April 10/18)
                BPEL: 7.0”
                NBPEL: 6.5”
                MEG: 5.0”
                FL: 4.0”
                Initial Goal (Sept 10/18)
                BPEL: 7.3"
                NBPEL: 6.8"
                MEG: 5.25

Comment