No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys,

I've always been a bit anxious about my size, but never really had any issues except for a few occasions where I couldn't get it up lol. I'm mainly here to get my jimmy to be at its full potential all the time because my erections tend to fluctuate between 85%-95%, only popped a super boner like twice in my life and would want those measurements with every hard on I get (the measurements I have are at 95%). Any tips you guys could give me like Kegels, etc.? Thanks!!!!
    Wunderbars16
    Last edited by Wunderbars16; 07-02-2018, 06:37 AM.
    (5/14/2018)
    BPFL: 3.75"
    FG: 3.5"
    NBPEL: 5.75" (with strong EQ 6")
    BPEL: 6.25" (with strong EQ 6.5")
    EG: 4.5"

(9/3/2020)
    BPFL: 4.25-4.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    *Stats below are at MAX 10 EQ*
    NBPEL: 6.4" (normally 6.3)
    BPEL: 7.125" (normally 7)
    EG: 4.75"
    Routine: Stamina Only (Kegels/Edging)

Well hello there. How may I be of service to you?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hey Kyle and Jimmy!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

If hardness and conditioning are at less than satisfactory levels then spending some time focusing on Stamina Only until your EQ is satisfactory would be worth your while.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Welcome to the forum!

If hardness and conditioning are at less than satisfactory levels then spending some time focusing on Stamina Only until your EQ is satisfactory would be worth your while.
          thanks Big Al, I've emailed you a few times about starting your coaching. I'll definitely focus on the Stamina Only routine for a bit and go from therehttps://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.png
          (5/14/2018)

(9/3/2020)

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Well hello there. How may I be of service to you?
            would the beginner routine be recommended as I have never done PE before?
            (5/14/2018)

(9/3/2020)

Comment

Originally posted by gkwunder View Post
              thanks Big Al, I've emailed you a few times about starting your coaching. I'll definitely focus on the Stamina Only routine for a bit and go from therehttps://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.png
              You're welcome!

Should you decide on becoming a client I'll do my best to help you to achieve your goals!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Not being able to get a rager is nothing to LOL about. There is a treasure chest of how to's as well. You just need to dig and ask questions. There are many good people here.

Welcome to the Gym.
                I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by BigRooster View Post
                  Not being able to get a rager is nothing to LOL about. There is a treasure chest of how to's as well. You just need to dig and ask questions. There are many good people here.

Welcome to the Gym.
                  yeah i recently recovered from a stress related heart attack so i was told its normal to not get erections like I used to, but that will be fixed as I get my stamina back.
                  (5/14/2018)

(9/3/2020)

Comment

Like Big Al suggested I would go with a stamina only routine if that’s your concern. But from my own experience the JP90 routine has helped me with my EQ I guess from just the conditioning it does. I didn’t even think I had much of an EQ problem, usually about a 8.5-9 but it has helped me achieve a 10 often.
                    Start 4/1/18
                    BPEL - 7.25
                    MEG - 4.5
                    BEG - 4.75

Short Term Goal
                    BPEL - 8
                    MEG - 5
                    BEG - 5

Long Term Goal
                    BPEL - 8.5
                    MEG - 5.5
                    BEG - 5.5

Comment

Welcome KY95, I assume the KY stands for Kentucky and not the Lube. I started at your girth but, alas , only 6.75 BPEL. Good luck, be safe.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by gkwunder View Post
                        yeah i recently recovered from a stress related heart attack so i was told its normal to not get erections like I used to, but that will be fixed as I get my stamina back.
                        Don't do anything to compromise your health, and if poor lifestyle contributed to the heart attack along with stress, then make getting healthy a priority. The EQ will come as you improve your health and learn stress reduction techniques.
                        Big Al
                        Administrator
                        PEGym Editor
                        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Big Al; 05-18-2018, 05:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

If i had erection issues i would do the JP90 followed up with edging sessions a few time a week
                          My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
                          BPFSL 8 1/16
                          My progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            Don't do anything to compromise your health, and if poor lifestyle contributed to the heart attack along with stress, then make getting healthy a priority. The EQ will come as you improve your health and learn stress reduction techniques.
                            Thanks Big Al, but after I had some invasive procedures done my arteries were clear and my blood work was great so it was just stress. I have now learned to control that stress better than before. So far I have been doing the stamina only routine and have seen my EQ get better this past week. Also got morning wood a few times which I haven't had in months let's see if I get better results within the next few weeks and months.
                            *Update - my BPEL hit 6.5" when I straightened out my curve (measured on top, I made the mistake of measuring on the side my entire life lol)
                            (5/14/2018)

(9/3/2020)

Comment

Originally posted by afairygirly View Post
                              If i had erection issues i would do the JP90 followed up with edging sessions a few time a week
                              warming up, kegeling, and edging is really helping. I don't know if this is true but my erection quality started getting a bit weaker when I started taking only ice cold showers. Since I have been taking lukewarm to hot showers they have been better, maybe its the ligaments and the penile tissue being looser?
                              (5/14/2018)

(9/3/2020)