Hi this is Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi this is Golf

Middle aged male, looking for advice and help on natural ways to increase penis size, girth and stamina.

Welcome Golf. Here's a good place to start (1) PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
    (2) The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist

Here's a good routine https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Comment

Welcome Golf

Welcome Golf,
      My name is Angus and I’m middle aged myself (55). I came here to PEgym looking for help for my ED and started Jon Pop’s (JP) 90 day beginner routine. I’m on my 4th week and things have been motivating. I now have morning wood which I did not have before; occasionally if ‘I’m really motivated’ I can get a full-blue-veinner at will, something I was unable to do before I found PEgym.

At first I didn’t feel comfortable discussing my penis issues with anyone (especially strangers) but I was desperate to find help. It didn’t take but a few responses to my original ‘introduction post’ and all that anxiety was gone. Now I’m so excited about the possibilities that it’s difficult to keep my mouth shut in social gatherings. I’ve no doubt that the appropriate time will provide itself and I can tell my story and provoke others to consider Pegym like you and I have.

With little effort you’ll find everything this site offers to help educate yourself concerning penis health. You’ll find experienced people willing and able to answer your question, lots of step-by-step exercises w/photos & videos instructions, various topic forums and a lot of coaching support from everyone.

So, don’t be shy about asking penis questions; yours, mine, or anyone’s here at PEgym, there’s even women here to give their perspective.

Welcome again Golf

Angus

Comment

Working...
      X