18 years old motivated grower from Italy, 5 inches NBPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 years old motivated grower from Italy, 5 inches NBPEL

Hi, I am a 18 years old guy from Italy. I have never showed my penis to a girl, and I am a bit ashamed to do it (I think it's also because I am a virgin and not only for my penis size, by the way I am mostly a confident guy and this is the only thing lowering my self esteem). I also go to gym and I usually hide my penis there because I have only a 2.5 inches flaccid length (and for me now that's the main problem). So I want to make my penis bigger, there has to be a way and I am ready to be dedicated. I've been reading a lot of things about PE since 1 year ago, and now I am ready to start my first 3 months this summer and see if I am doing it the right way (in my opinion if a routine doesn't work after 3 months, there is something to change).
    I will make PE in shower with hot water not only before PE but also during PE (so for example I will warm up for 15 minutes before starting and then I will let the hot water flow while I am doing PE, I really think that warm up is important not only to avoid injury but also to help gains). I'm only slightly worried about the effect that hot water can have on the testicles, what do you think about that? I am also going to buy an AndroPenis for 99$ in next days, and I will use it following the instructions of this italian study (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...X.2008.08083.x). The reason I am buying AndroPenis is that there is that italian study that proves it and I went to the hospital where Paolo Gontero work (Gontero is the main researcher of the study) and they said to me that there aren't problems using penis extenders like AndroPenis and that they work. Anyway the only real way to discover if PE works, although I think so, is to try and see the results myself. But since I want to minimize failures and loss of time, I will try both manual exercises and penis extender. I will try the manual routine that PESG followed during his first year of PE (https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html) 2 days on 1 day off, and I will wear the AndroPenis at least 6 hours a day (with pauses between each session). On the rest day I won't do manual exercises and I won't wear the AndroPenis, because my penis will need to recover. I want to make my penis bigger and I WILL MAKE my penis bigger. I don't want to have expectations but I wish to gain around 1 inch length and 0.5 inches girth in 12 months.

27th May 2018 - currently
    NBPFL: 2.56 inches (6.5 cm)
    NBPEL: 5 inches (13 cm)
    MEG: 4.72 inches (12 cm)

2 or 3 YEARS GOAL
    NBPFL: 4,13 inches (10.5 cm)
    NBPEL: 6,69 inches (17 cm)
    MEG: 5,51 inches (14 cm)
    Start (1st September, 2018)
    NBPEL: 5,11 inches (13 cm)
    BPEL: 5,91 inches (15 cm)

Short Term Goal (6 months - march 2019)
    NBPFL: 3,35 inches (8,5 cm)
    NBPEL: 5,91 inches (15 cm)
    BPEL: I don't care
    MEG: 4,72 inches (12 cm, focusing on length first)

My manual routine will be something like this. If I am in shower then the warm up will continue during all the PE session, I will let the hot water flow while I am exercising.

This routine will be done on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment
    *At least 15-Minutes – Warm Up
    *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
    *10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
    *Kegel 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day
    *Edging/Ballooning for at least 15-20 minutes
    *Wearing AndroPenis for 6-8 hours (not in rest days)

Comment

I will start on 1st June. Until 1st June I will take these measurements (BPEL, NBPEL, MEG, BEG, NBPFL, BPFL) and make a picture of each measurement. I will also set up a board on Trello for PE because I want to manage it good and track my progress and exercises etc.

Comment

Welcome, you heave my initial started size almost exactly, you are actually thicker erect. My friend you are young, just get your dick out there with the ladies, you don’t have a problem. I never had a problem getting my girl off so don’t deny yourself the fun I had at your age. OMG I miss it.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure you work up to your stated volume over time!

In addition to your male enhancement training, lowering your body fat will give make your flaccid penis appear larger- as would trimming your pubic hair around the base of the penis.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Welcome to the forum!

Make sure you work up to your stated volume over time!

In addition to your male enhancement training, lowering your body fat will give make your flaccid penis appear larger- as would trimming your pubic hair around the base of the penis.
            Hi Big Al, actually I've already made some research on you and I saw your website. I was thinking of paying for 3 months coaching, but first I want to try and find out if the value you can provide me is really what I need. So what about a free month of coaching? I read this in your signature. I hope this is not only a funnel that bring me to pay for some general info that I can get for free on this forum. I would like a coach that help me to maximize my gains and minimize my injuries with a made-for-me training program

Comment

Originally posted by italian2000 View Post
              Hi Big Al, actually I've already made some research on you and I saw your website. I was thinking of paying for 3 months coaching, but first I want to try and find out if the value you can provide me is really what I need. So what about a free month of coaching? I read this in your signature. I hope this is not only a funnel that bring me to pay for some general info that I can get for free on this forum. I would like a coach that help me to maximize my gains and minimize my injuries with a made-for-me training program
              Thanks for your interest!

While there's a lot of content in the MeCoach member's area you're paying for the actual consult service.

As a member of PEGym.com you're entitled to one free extra month of coaching with any 3 month subscription package you select. Just contact me with your PEGym.com username once you sign on as a client and your membership will be extended.

If you have any other questions please let me know.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X