First foray into PE with Bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First foray into PE with Bathmate

So it isn't quite my first foray into PE...I did some jelqing ing my early 20's but didn't continue as I couldn't commit to time / didn't have privacy.

I've looked at traction extenders and pumps this time round. While I'm happy with my length (6.5" BPEL), I want a bit of extra girth (5.5" EG), specifically when flaccid to make things a but fuller down there. Had testicular cancer a year ago, so I'm one ball down while I'm waiting for a fake friend for righty, which has given me some body hang-ups.

Took the plunge and ordered a Bathmate Hydromax X40 Extreme. Liked the idea of even pressure using water and the ball pump as this should be more forgiving on my pubic region (things are still quite sore!).

Hasn't started out too well see (earlier post) I think I ordered the wrong size, not realising I was an inch smaller than I always thought I was (unless I lost it somewhere along the way?!) and got some red dots after my first session and a slight 'spider's web' darkening when I press the skin down a bit - doh.

Taking a couple of days off before I give it another go / change down a size.

Interested to hear about everyone's PE journey and what's worked for them.

Welcome to the forum- and thanks for sharing your experiences!

There's a lot of data for extender based training in the Penis Devices Forum, and to review how others are faring with their training you can visit the Progress Forum.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
    X