Decided to check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to check in

Hello all I have been using PE exercising methods for two years, on and off the first year and have been more consistent this year since January.

My starting measurements are,
    Flaccid 5" nbp length
    Flaccid 4.25" girth
    Erect 7.3/4 Length bp
    Erect 5" girth

My goal is 9" erect length and 5.5 girth

My routine has been, warm up, stretches, heli spins and then jelqs for 15-20 min and then I use the hydromax and finish with jelqs usually a set of 50. I also have a hands free stretching device that is worn on the leg and uses elastic bands. I also do kegels throughout the day to keep EQ satisfactory.
    Thanks for the site and sharing all the stories of success.

Welcome to the forum!

Join in and have fun.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey bronze!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Glad to have you here! Stay active and involved, keep us updated on your progress!
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
          X